more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Predict the Score - Swansea v Fulham

Started by White Noise, December 09, 2011, 03:10:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

Not spotted Mr Chequebook starting this yet so here goes -

Swansea are tight as the gnats proverbial at home and will want to bounce back froma disappointing result against Blackburn. Fulham almost never perform well two games on the trot so I think the best we can hope for is a cheeky 1-0 to Fulham with Simon Davies scoring as a sub.

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

2 - 0 to Swansea as having drawn at Arsenal and beaten Liverpool, Fulham turn up expecting to win...

AlFayedsChequebook

Although we have been doing well, this has all the hallmarks of a 'back to earth' game where we look terrible again.

Swansea 2-1 Fulham (Graham, Sinclair) (Ruiz)

Fulham have a poor first half and are 2-0 down before a brief resurgence in the second but ultimately not enough.

SG

Quote from: Edward_Winston_Malone on December 09, 2011, 03:11:37 PM
2 - 0 to Swansea as having drawn at Arsenal and beaten Liverpool, Fulham turn up expecting to win...
Thats my take on it as well. One day though I will be pleasantly surprised.

BalDrick

Got 0-0 written all over it. So I'll plump for 4-0 to Fulham
Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town

aussierod

We go down to 1-0 to a Routledge screamer (as per the sweet revenge of the former player plot, albeit not sweet for us)
Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts

cebu

Fulham will score! ... but so will they ...   1-1 in a non-boring match.

The King

0-1

Ruiz will score in the first five minutes, then the rest of the match is utter Swansea dominance, they have a few sitters but miss them. Davies comes on as a 86min sub and misses a sitter too. Hangeland to get a yellow and a one match ban.

bigalffc

Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

os5889

Im going, therefore as it is an away game we will lose by the odd goal

Burt

I am really nervous about this.

It will either be:

a. A back to earth, dire, experience following a recent uptick in our performances. Lose.

b. Confirmation that Jol is getting to grips with the squad. Win.

c. None of the above. Tepid draw.

I have a nasty feeling it is the first option. Swansea play a good pressing game and we generally struggle against that sort of team. Throw in our legendary away form...

Right, own up, who has nicked my Blingo tablets?

jarv

You can guarantee Swansea will press, press and press more. I don't have a good feeling (it is away) but will go for 2-2.

Berserker

Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

FatFreddysCat

Same as the King 1-0 Ruiz, but i reckon we will dominate after early presure from them,they may even miss a pen.

The Bronsons

0-2

They're good, we're better. Our luck turned against Liverpool.

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

Quote from: os5889 on December 09, 2011, 08:05:51 PM

Last time I went there we were relegated and so I am not in a hurry to return...

Burt

Quote from: Edward_Winston_Malone on December 10, 2011, 10:39:13 AM
Quote from: os5889 on December 09, 2011, 08:05:51 PM

Last time I went there we were relegated and so I am not in a hurry to return...

That was at the Vetch... New ground, new opportunity to bury the past!

luckykat

MJG

In going for a 1-1.

Swans will take the lead first half when we are rubbish.
Second half we step up a gear and throw the kitchen sink at them. We draw level through mistake by their keeper which leads to us scoring from within six yards in around the 82nd minute.

epsomraver