News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Would you take a United fan to the Old Trafford away end?

Started by Scrumpy, March 14, 2010, 10:33:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scrumpy

Reports from Old Trafford are suggesting that there were plenty of plastic Mancs in the Fulham end again. This has happened on the last couple of trips to O.T. and I've seen it happen at Anfield too.

My question is - have any of you ever bought a ticket for a Man Utd fan in our end at O.T. or maybe taken one with you? If so, is this acceptable?

Did tickets ever go on General Sale for this match, or was it only available to Members and Season Ticket Holders?
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

LBNo11

...if I had the opportunity, I would get a ticket for a friend of another team but for the 'neutral' end only. As friends we can meet up before and after the game, it's not difficult...

Sorry re-read the question, I took it you were talking about Craven Cottage.

Personal Note, Wake up before reading.. :013:
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

finnster01

If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

The Doctor

I wouldn't, no.

I didn't go yesterday, but was there last season and was genuinely shocked at how many there were in our end.  I think I made quite a few of them uncomfortable with several expletive-laden rants during the game.  Normally, I'd feel ashamed of potentially upsetting fellow supporters but to be honest in this instance I honestly hope it ruined their trip.  Why anyone wouldn't want to sit with their own supporters is beyond me.  If they're that clueless as to not know how to get a home ticket then they shoudn't be bothering in the first place.

The train trip up there was also an eye-opener.  Loads of Utd boarding at Euston.  And they all just assume that everyone on the train is a Utd fan.  A few of them nodded at us and were met with "Feck off and support your local team" by my mate.  I don't think they were happy either.  Sod 'em

gu15whites

I sat in row 7 yesterday, i had a couple of them norwich scarfs sat behind me, and on the way out at half time i saw several manc megastore bags, at the start of the 2nd half i asked one bloke why he had a that scarf on and he just smiled (wayne ker, i think his name was)

i just found it offensive,  :020:

JBH

Not only wouldn't I buy the Manc a ticket, I wouldn't PI55 on one if they were on fire   :028: