Previous topic - Next topic

Irelands_number1

worst substitutions ive ever seen
a clearly not match fit duff
AND THAT THING SA????? buck useless

Oakeshott

Yes, down to Jol, that one.

LBNo11

...unfair on Sa who was only on for a short time to replace Zamora who apart from the lay-off for Dempsey's goal looked disinterested, furthermore if Johnson hadn't earned himself a stupid red card he would have played, and against such poor opposition with the back up of Frei and Gecov would have torn Odense apart...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

mikie

Agreed LB. No options upfront and that was down to Johnsons ridiculous red card...

Lighthouse

Lets not blame Sa for anything. He was standing on his own with a minute to go and we had a free kick in out half. We for some reason kick it long and expect what from him? BZ was a sad shadow of a once half good player. Sadly there is something very wrong with a side who cannot do anything with the ball at the edge of the area. We bossed the game and then just turned off. The spirit, the flow, the tactics (whoever is dictating them) is poor.

I want to watch Fulham go forward with purpose. Not shrink from trying yet again. Blame no player for tonight. Don't blame Jol. Just look at the season so far and decide who is to blame for the poor season and the poor play. We only play when we are behind and keep conceding late goals. So who do we blame for the season of the same story?
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope