watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Martin Jol Radio interview

Started by SHADY1, December 10, 2011, 05:26:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berserker

If it's true about Zamora then he isn't doing himself any favours. Other managers including Capello won't like this attitude to the club. If Zamora want's to go somewhere else, plus play for England, surely he should play well all the time and prove he is a really good player
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

White Noise

The most important line from Martin Jol's post-match response to Bobby Zamora questions: "He wants to play for this club." #FFC

White Noise

Jol on Zamora (cont): "Zamora is prob not the player who is the best sub so I thought it better to wait for upcoming important games" #

finnster01

Quote from: White Noise on December 10, 2011, 06:49:55 PM
Jol on Zamora (cont): "Zamora is prob not the player who is the best sub so I thought it better to wait for upcoming important games" #
Swansea not important? What is this chap smoking?
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Berserker

I hope that is true, i really don't want Bobby to leave us. As i said previously i think his attitude is down to not being able to get his form and fitness to how it should be. I think he falls out with Jol about not being included in some matches.
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Mr Fulham

Bye, bye then.

Don't know if bye Jol or bye Bobby though. Jury is still out.

bigalffc

Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

HatterDon

I'm trying to think who has contributed more to Fulham's success -- Jol or Zamora.

Wow, that's a toughie.  fp.gif
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Lighthouse

The extended interview on match of the day (bbc web site) Jol manages to not answer any question even the one about Manchester clubs coming down to the Europa. He is either very clever or simply not good enough at understanding English.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

FatFreddysCat

Just been on Sky that Arsenal have taken 22 out of the last possible 24 points, any guesses who stopped them making 8 out of 8 wins? Nay too shabby as Drunken Dunken would say. And we was so close to winning.

Lighthouse

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on December 11, 2011, 01:08:22 AM
Just been on Sky that Arsenal have taken 22 out of the last possible 24 points, any guesses who stopped them making 8 out of 8 wins? Nay too shabby as Drunken Dunken would say. And we was so close to winning.

I would prefer to have a go against Swansea and the other poor clubs in the Prem then have a draw against a good side. How long are we going to live off a few good halfs of football at home and the odd game away. Really not good enough to surrender any hope against clubs like Swansea.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Lighthouse on December 11, 2011, 01:17:08 AM

I would prefer to have a go against Swansea and the other poor clubs in the Prem then have a draw against a good side. How long are we going to live off a few good halfs of football at home and the odd game away. Really not good enough to surrender any hope against clubs like Swansea.
Yeah must admit i thought today was a must go for it game. Would love to see a Blackpool/ Norwich approach to aways, ok lose a few , but 1 win is better than two draws, and even an exciting defeat would be something for the brave away fans to cheer about, sod this dire crap, let's have a go.

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

Quote from: HatterDon on December 11, 2011, 12:29:33 AM
I'm trying to think who has contributed more to Fulham's success -- Jol or Zamora.

Wow, that's a toughie.  fp.gif

with the greatest of respect Don that doesn't matter at all,what matters is the next match,always was always will be,Zamora has scored goals in the past,he is not doing now-that is one of the problems that needs dealing with now and for me get rid is the only option,he is playing like he wants away so let him go and lets replace him with some on that a) wants to be here b) will play for the team c) will score goals :clap_hands:

epsomraver

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on December 11, 2011, 01:21:41 AM
Quote from: Lighthouse on December 11, 2011, 01:17:08 AM

Yeah must admit i thought today was a must go for it game. Would love to see a Blackpool/ Norwich approach to aways, ok lose a few , but 1 win is better than two draws, and even an exciting defeat would be something for the brave away fans to cheer about, sod this dire crap, let's have a go.

That was the difference, we attacked Arsenal yet sat back against a championship side!, wait till January there will be a big rush out the door at Fulham you heard it here first.