more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Martin Jol Radio interview

Started by SHADY1, December 10, 2011, 05:26:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHADY1

I recon thats the end of Zamora...
we are Fulham stay realistic or be for ever disappointed ...

LRCN

SHADY1

certainly suggested he doesn't think Zamora is giving enough to earn a place... but then we've all witnessed that on many occasions this season.

The King

White Noise

He doesn't think Zamora is giving 100%

finnster01

Quote from: The King on December 10, 2011, 05:29:35 PM
What was he saying?

My question also. Don't get the radio here in the states. Someone please summarize. Thanks
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

rusty shackleford

Jol on Zamora : The only thing I want is 100% in any game and in training so I had to make a choice. It's an internal thing #bbcfootball
Is there a problem between you and Zamora ? Jol : There's never a problem with me if they give 100% #bbcfootball #ffc

PokerMatt

If he said that then I agree with him. Zamora last season was a monster. He scared each and every defence. He has a few goals and assists so far but his heart looks like it's no longer in it.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

YankeeJim

I remember hearing when we first got BZ that he had been a club house problem in the past. If he has a attitude then sell him while he still has some value. Maybe with that monet we can entice Roy to come back.  :032:
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

jarv

If he wants 100%, who will he drop next week, half the team????

SHADY1

To be honest Bobby hasn't looked the same since Jol arrived. Like many i'd heard rumours they had issues at Spurs and wasn't it Jol who sold him on... 

White Noise

Is Zamora witholding his goodwill?

finnster01

Just curious to know who is Zamora's agent? Do any other Fulham player have the same agent?
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

The King

Quote from: SHADY1 on December 10, 2011, 05:42:51 PM
To be honest Bobby hasn't looked the same since Jol arrived. Like many i'd heard rumours they had issues at Spurs and wasn't it Jol who sold him on...  

I wonder how he sold Zamora in January 2004 when he came on as manager in the summer of 2004. Rumours are a funny thing.

PokerMatt

Quote from: The King on December 10, 2011, 05:53:20 PM

I wonder how he sold Zamora in January 2004 when he came on as manager in the summer of 2004. Rumours are a funny thing.

Haha.

And I think zamora's one goal in 36 games or whatever is more than enough reason whoever it was who sold him.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

White Noise

Quote from: finnster01 on December 10, 2011, 05:53:13 PM
Just curious to know who is Zamora's agent? Do any other Fulham player have the same agent?

Etuhu, Sidwell, AJ - oh and John Paintsil!

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/base-soccer-agency-ltd/details/berater_674.html

FFCcravencottage

No Zamora left for West Ham in the Jan 2004 Jol wasn't manager until Nov 2004

SHADY1

Thats a NO then  :53:  :011: :005: 064.gif

Basil

If I had to make a call over who had the interest of the club as a higher priority in their actions at the moment I choose Jol over Zamora. I think Zamora is sulking and Jol is having none of it.

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

Quote from: rusty shackleford on December 10, 2011, 05:36:06 PM
Jol on Zamora : The only thing I want is 100% in any game and in training so I had to make a choice. It's an internal thing #bbcfootball
Is there a problem between you and Zamora ? Jol : There's never a problem with me if they give 100% #bbcfootball #ffc

He is only saying what we are see every week I can't see why it's a big deal-Zamora is playing like he's leaving so lets let him leave-no loss in my eyes :028: