more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

where is Chris Baird? Injured?

Started by jarv, December 10, 2011, 05:42:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jarv

ElissonSnygg

Official board member of the Swedish Supporter Club - FFC Sweden.

Twitter: @ElissonSnygg

HatterDon

evidently, it is none of our business and we shouldn't speculate or even express our concern.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Berserker

Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

finnster01

With all due respect to Baird + family, but this has been going on now for quite a bit and I think it would be prudent to release a bit more information before the tabloids start making things up
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Tom

Quote from: Berserker on December 11, 2011, 12:30:28 AM
well i'm concerned
Me too. He has been out for a while for it not to be serious.
Fulham for life!

FatFreddysCat

Strange one, i cant imagine Chris to be one to shy away unless it's something serious, just hope i'm wrong.

Tom

Quote from: finnster01 on December 11, 2011, 12:33:04 AM
With all due respect to Baird + family, but this has been going on now for quite a bit and I think it would be prudent to release a bit more information before the tabloids start making things up
Exactly finnster, you are right on the money!
Fulham for life!

BalDrick

It doesn't have anything to do with us of course, but yeah a brief piece about when he might be expected back might be nice. What concerns me is his previous - smacking Bullard - and as we know things are not that happy in the squad right now, I'm wondering if something like this happened and he's been suspended and will be out the door next month. No way of knowing of course...
Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town

NorthernWhite

I've no idea what's happening with Baird right now but he had problems last year with his mum back in NI.

Unfortunately there was some sectarian problems in his home town and his mums house was firebombed.

I hope for his sake it's not something similar again.

White Noise

When this was raised last week someone mentioned they had heard on the radio (though possibly not in this country) mention of a baby. It may therefore be that there have been complications with a pregnancy or a birth. If so, it may well be the sort of thing that the average human being might not want to share with the rest of the world straight away?

Fletchino

I hope everything is ok with chris and family he seems a really top bloke

Snibbo

Quote from: FLETCHINO on December 11, 2011, 08:07:55 AM
I hope everything is ok with chris and family he seems a really top bloke
Seconded. True Fulham.