watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

to be honest

Started by Rambling_Syd_Rumpo, December 14, 2011, 10:02:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

I'm not to fussed we are out,I will always support my club,but the Europa league has failed to spark my imagination,Prem games will be back to Saturdays which I always think is important (to me anyway) lets get back to the important stuff and maybe have a good run in the FA Cup :clap_hands:

Drake44444

So all this effort, to suck in the premier league, have no cohension, start the season in june.... to be eliminated by danish and polish teams!?

horse1031

i am with you but how did we not get through that group?  wisla!  are you serious

Tom

Very disappointed we did not make it through to the next round.
Fulham for life!

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

we've had no luck at all,we've had none all season (apart from Liverpool and we are due a hell of a lot more) that's how it goes sometimes

jarv

tonight's collapse just reinforces that there are problems in the club. not bothered that Fulham is out. Must start the relegation battle on Satuday (or sunday or monday) whatever :dft007:

TheDaddy

Onwards and upwards i say, gutted but it ain't the end of the world we can blame a lot of things but in the end we weren't good enough....
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

FCC808Masseyyank

We seem to be always playing like a "one half" club. Either we have a good 1st half and shut down in 2nd (like tonight).... or we fall behind and have poor 1st half and show up with a decent or good 2nd half.
".... never in the course of human conflict, have so many owed so much to so few...."

Drake44444

today was terrible, should not be eliminated like this

LBNo11

...very unhappy we are out, progression in Europe helps attract better players to join the club, and gives an opportunity for our younger players to get more experience as they stand more chance of getting at least cameo roles...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

WestCountryWhite

Quote from: Rambling_Syd_Rumpo on December 14, 2011, 10:08:28 PM
we've had no luck at all,we've had none all season (apart from Liverpool and we are due a hell of a lot more) that's how it goes sometimes

I'm sorry but you make your own luck Everton bobby should hav won it, villa we couldn't hit the backside of a barn door and spuds pathetic finishing.

Whatever you say about Hughes we were the threat in the last 5 minutes and now you can always see us conceding.

Burt

finnster01

Odense and Wisla is really good this year...  fp.gif
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead