watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Jols credibility just halved and rightly so

Started by Admin, December 14, 2011, 10:26:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FulhamMic

The only people losing credibility around here are those continuing to post tosh like this!

You bemoan Jol for not attacking; we attack from the off and are 2-0 up at half time.
You bemoan Jol for not making negative changes to protect that lead, yet had he done so he'd have been criticised for doing so and not continuing to attack.
You suggest the negative play comes from Jol, so please explain what pretty much the whole management team where doing on the sidelines screaming at the players to attack and get the ball forward.

The passing back, the negative play, the passing and probing forward only for the ball to find its way back to our keeper isn't Jol's fault, nor is it Hughes' it's been ingrained in the players by Hodgson and it's obvious some of the older players are unwilling to change. Hughes found that out, as now is Jol.

Jol is trying to make big changes, and is seemingly coming up against brick walls in every direction. If the old guard are the issue then things aren't going to change until they've been shipped outin January or the summer. But I'll bet my house on Jol still being here long after they've gone.

finnster01

Hopefully you don't have much equity in your house then
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

SG

Quote from: epsomraver on December 14, 2011, 11:48:16 PM
Quote from: CULTUREVULTURE on December 14, 2011, 11:43:35 PM
Much as it pains me to say it Jol will be much better served by not having to juggle the League and the Europa. He can pick his best side week in, week out. It will make it easier for him to restructure the squad in January.

Crap post to start with.

Woy managed it with a MUCH older squad, you cannot defend the indefenceable

Roy had the benefit of a virtually and amazingly fortunate injury free run which enabled him to pick from very few players in the context of the number of players available. Not excusing last nights performance but if you look at the large number of short term injuries that Jol has been hit with his task is that much harder. And now Schwarz is out, that is something that we could all do without.

FulhamMic

Quote from: finnster01 on December 15, 2011, 07:05:17 AM
Hopefully you don't have much equity in your house then

I know all you want for Christmas is a new Fulham manager, but I'm afraid you're going to be one extremely disappointed little boy come Christmas day.

Peabody