watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Jols credibility just halved and rightly so

Started by Admin, December 14, 2011, 10:26:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

There you go ladies and gentlemen, the jolly Jol has nothing else to hide behind now but the remaining games in the Premiership. After tumbling out to that poor outfit with 6 seconds to go, Jols credibility has just halved in my eyes and I hope other people will see this now. There are no more excuses!!

We were piss, piss poor in the second half and were dominated in large periods. Why sub a wide player for a wide player when they were coming through the middle like that was beyond me. Dempsey off for maybe Etuhu to stabilise things in the middle and possibly the real sub should have been Frei. As good as his game was tonight, his inexperience cost us with that little jig and a dance right at the end.

Why Zamora also played nearly 90 minutes again is beyond me, constantly exchanging glares with Martin Jol who stood there stone faced for the majority of the game with Zamora clearly not interested again. Effortless flicks here and there, moaning, complaining, half hearted attempts to win the ball and always 2 yards short off pace as usual. The two couldn't even acknowledge each other when passing in the dugout.

Your time is up Martin Jol. Nothing more than a win against Bolton this weekend and I feel that your position is likely to come under threat. It's only been our little run in Europe that has kept this premature but my thoughts remain the same. You're clueless to the job that you are trying to do at Craven Cottage.

078.gif     

michaelread

i didnt even bother reading this, it reeks of muppet.

dont stand me down

I was in the give him time group,but after the second half-how can we have a free kick 30 yards out and pass it back to our bloody keeper-why!!if we don't win saturday and no 1st choice keeper its a season of struggle ahead.

mikie

ive never seen a team play a free kick just outside the pen area like it. Pathetic. LEE CLARK FOR MANAGER NOW AND KICK ZAMORA AND JOHNSON OUT!!!

dont stand me down

Swansea saturday was crap,the 2nd half tonight surpassed it.

Lighthouse

But tonight was no different to the season so far. Bits and pieces of good play. Then running to the area and hitting a brick wall. Jol claiming he is telling the team one thing and the team ignoring him. Millionaire players looking unhappy. The kids looking good. No forwards. Letting in last minute goals.

Jol has done nothing tonight to make me think any less of him. It is the same as it has been all season with us showing form once behind or not knowing what to do on the odd time we are ahead.

Credibility is the same as it has always been.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

DUKE

I am sure alarm bells r ringing at the cottage atm.The second half performance is becoming a bit of a habit in our play.Jol has no man management skills.He keeps slagging off our players of to his 'best friends' ''the media'' every week. I don't think MAF will let this go any longer. I am angry.....very angry.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Transition seasons are always tough ones,  are they not ???  

...and Jol looks like a ball -breaker.   There is a case for sticking to the Ba$tard you know .....
well if there is not there should be !!

I am really worried now ..........

Jack Fulham

We only lost because of a freekick and a sloppy loss of possession at the end, we looked comfortable most the game. Didn't realise Jol had any credibility for you Admin.

The Equalizer

Sanchez was a 'transition season' too. I'm not buying that argument one bit.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

Admin

Quote from: Jack Fulham on December 14, 2011, 10:43:59 PM
We only lost because of a freekick and a sloppy loss of possession at the end, we looked comfortable most the game. Didn't realise Jol had any credibility for you Admin.

You're right, I think the man is cluessless in the job that he's doing at Fulham. I've said it from the start and I will say it again now. I meant credibility as in other fans that are backing him. After tonights performace I'd bet that it's reduced by another 50%.

Martin jol is out of luck now. Our poor run in the Premiership has been some what over looked because of our little run in the Europa League, but failing to qualify from what was an easy group in the way that we did it will really put the pressure on him.

All I'm going to say is that the Bolton game now becoms very interesting. Lets see how many fans continue to chant his name if we lose this one.   

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Quote from: The Equalizer on December 14, 2011, 10:45:05 PM
Sanchez was a 'transition season' too. I'm not buying that argument one bit.

Would you prefer it if I listed the available managers ............................. will we start with the B'sssssssssss

er....Phil Brown  064.gif 064.gif

The Bronsons

I didn't feel comfortable all second half. We had no clue what to do with the ball, and we allowed them to play their way back into the game. Those incidents you mention weren't aberrations in a slick performance, they were symptomatic of how we played.

Mr Fulham

CULTUREVULTURE

Much as it pains me to say it Jol will be much better served by not having to juggle the League and the Europa. He can pick his best side week in, week out. It will make it easier for him to restructure the squad in January.

Crap post to start with.

epsomraver

Quote from: CULTUREVULTURE on December 14, 2011, 11:43:35 PM
Much as it pains me to say it Jol will be much better served by not having to juggle the League and the Europa. He can pick his best side week in, week out. It will make it easier for him to restructure the squad in January.

Crap post to start with.

Woy managed it with a MUCH older squad, you cannot defend the indefenceable

ScalleysDad

Quote from: Admin on December 14, 2011, 10:55:17 PM

You're right, I think the man is cluessless in the job that he's doing at Fulham. I've said it from the start and I will say it again now. I meant credibility as in other fans that are backing him. After tonights performace I'd bet that it's reduced by another 50%.

Martin jol is out of luck now. Our poor run in the Premiership has been some what over looked because of our little run in the Europa League, but failing to qualify from what was an easy group in the way that we did it will really put the pressure on him.

All I'm going to say is that the Bolton game now becoms very interesting. Lets see how many fans continue to chant his name if we lose this one.   

The "little run" was fourteen games blown away at the last instalment by a completely negative game plan. The contrast from first half to second half was enormous and it was so obvious what was needed. If it comes out that substitutions were late and useless to prove a point, BZ should have been off first and earlier, I'll want my money back.
A bit like the relationship with Sparky I have'nt heard many Jol chants. Actually I have yet to hear raptourous applause. Hodgson fitted like a glove and it will be a long, long time before that happens again.

FFCSteve

I'm sorry!
We lost the game in the second half because no one would shoot at goal. I was watching all of our so called forward players, & to a man not one of them was looking goalward! Instead just passing from side to side. Absolute crap! Now who do we blame? I saw Zamora telling everyone to slow it down. Dembele must have a balance issue, cause he only seems to be able to pass sideways! The manager must have thought 2-nil was good enough at half time, even with our record of giving away set play & last minute goals! Not one of them can tackle or pass properly. Free kicks, Ha what a joke! I get sick to death of seeing those little sideways kicks(There's that word again dammit!). But I suppose there is no player good enough to have a go!
I feel I completely wasted my time attending this match. I think the manager and the team are crap! We should have walked this, but again our tactics let us down! I feel really let down!
COYW!!! Bring back Rene! But I do like Slav!

FFCSteve

« Last Edit: Today at 01:04:22 am by RidgeRider »

Sorry Boss! I was just very angry!
COYW!!! Bring back Rene! But I do like Slav!

RidgeRider

Quote from: FFCSteve on December 15, 2011, 01:55:43 AM
« Last Edit: Today at 01:04:22 am by RidgeRider »

Sorry Boss! I was just very angry!

I know, everybody is tonight. Thanks for the note.