watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Has anyone else ??????

Started by Fernhurst, March 15, 2010, 04:21:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fernhurst

Got a strangely optimistic feeling about Thursday's game????

I absolutely knew we were going to get stuffed at Old Trafford but Thursday on our small pitch with their 3rd choice keeper making a cock-up I just feel it could be a very exciting night.... can't wait  :dft011:  :59:

WhiteJC

I still have to pinch myself that we're playing Juve

Serotonin

The Europa League has its knockers but it's going to be a great night. We are safe in mid table, so exciting cup games like this (and Spuds?) can make the run in as enjoyable as our canter to 7th place was last season. COYW!

bobby01

Quote from: WhiteJC on March 15, 2010, 05:01:41 PM
I still have to pinch myself that we're playing Juve

Me Too, cannot remember the last time i could brag.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

Lighthouse

I did post earlier about this being the last game I am officially being optimistic about. But fearing I am repeating myself, it would be a shame if after such a great season we tamely go out of the cups without being seen to give them a go. Sometimes attack is the best form of attack.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

SHADY1

I don't understand why people are worried at all.... we know we are rubbish away .... we are good at home ... we gave them 2 goals and still managed to score ....
If we'd come back losing 1-0 everyone would say we are favourites...BUT we'd still  need the 2 goals...
Lets have some positive vibes ... it's a fantastic position and i've no doubts we will turn this around...
we are Fulham stay realistic or be for ever disappointed ...

VicHalomsLovechild

You could be right Fern. What's your game plan if your Juve? ok you defend your lead but what if Fulham get an early goal, do you go on the offensive or try and protect the one goal lead and hit us on the break.
An early goal from us and the place will be bouncing.

HatterDon

Nope! But it's been a hell of a ride, and a privilege to be part of it.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

bigalffc

we could definitely do it if we get up and at 'em from the off. 2-0 coyw
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

Steve_orino

Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09

Fernhurst

Just surfaced feeling utterly drained after one of my most memorable nights ever..... thought I'd give this a thread a bump and when I'm feeling better give both barrels to Hatter Don.   :011:

HatterDon

Quote from: Fernhurst on March 19, 2010, 10:23:22 AM
Just surfaced feeling utterly drained after one of my most memorable nights ever..... thought I'd give this a thread a bump and when I'm feeling better give both barrels to Hatter Don.   :011:

I'll deserve it whenever you're ready, Mr. Fernhurst!

What an evening. I'm wrong A LOT, but seldom have I ever been happier to be wrong.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel