more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

This is a thread about last night

Started by King_Crud, December 15, 2011, 04:27:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoldCoastWhite

Quote from: Rambling_Syd_Rumpo on December 15, 2011, 11:49:40 PM
and this is the post where I get confused regarding the Welsh American, as normal

Rambling Syd "what is that strange Yankie Taff on about now?" Rumpo
Welcome to the club Syd ! (But you're not supposed to understand the Boyo. Those that do can expect a visit from the men in white coats very soon...)

RidgeRider

Quote from: NogoodBoyo on December 15, 2011, 10:59:00 PM
She looks Lila form Friday Night Lights, HD.  Come to that, Landry is a dead spitter for J Arne Riise too.
Nogood "currently too much Friday Night Lighting in the Boyohood, isit" Boyo

My absolute favorite TV series of the last decade. I loved it and was nearly tearful when it ended.

HatterDon

Quote from: RidgeRider on December 16, 2011, 12:05:29 AM
She looks Lila form Friday Night Lights, HD.  Come to that, Landry is a dead spitter for J Arne Riise too.

My absolute favorite TV series of the last decade. I loved it and was nearly tearful when it ended.

But, Jack. Last night was WEDNESDAY night. Tomorrow is Friday night.

have you been gazing at vinnieffc's avatar again?
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

RidgeRider

Quote from: HatterDon on December 16, 2011, 12:25:18 AM
Quote from: RidgeRider on December 16, 2011, 12:05:29 AM

But, Jack. Last night was WEDNESDAY night. Tomorrow is Friday night.

have you been gazing at vinnieffc's avatar again?

Yep, it does look like her. Nice catch! Also, HD, thanks for pointing me to Vinnie, he was using bad words in his post and has been censored now.  :dft012:

Logicalman

Quote from: Vinnieffc on December 15, 2011, 04:42:09 PM
Quote from: King_Crud on December 15, 2011, 04:34:24 PM
Jol out, but we should keep him.

We should fire all the players, but make sure they stay with the club.

We should be defending when we attack and attack when we defend. JOL IN. JOL OUT. Shake it all about  bang head

I thought it was defending when we defend and attack when we are attacking, and you can shake it anywhere except near Lighthouse!!

The Bronsons

Could I just repeat the point I made yesterday?

King_Crud

Announcer: Ladies and Gentlemen, 73-year-old candidate, Bob Dole.
     Kang: Abortions for all.
            [crowd boos]
           Very well, no abortions for anyone.
            [crowd boos]
           Hmm... Abortions for some, miniature American flags for
           others.
            [crowd cheers and waves miniature flags]

finnster01

A very wise man once said: Man with itchy butt, wake up with stinky finger  092.gif
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Vinnieffc

This is the post where I grovellingly apologise to the Mods for my naughty swearword post. And for HatterDon to have another gratuitous look at my Avatar post.  075.gif 084.gif

HatterDon

Okay, now I've totally forgotten why I pushed the "reply" button.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

The Bronsons

This is the calmer, more reflective post that appears a couple of days later, once the pain has begun to ease. It expresses relief that we will no longer be distracted by this particular brand of cup football, a renewed interest in the bread-and-butter of the league, and cautious optimism about the next game. It rallies the fans to support the Team, and the Manager, and includes an unspoken appeal to all fans to Know their Place. The paragraphs are a little longer. There are fewer exclamation marks and no smileys.

Scrumpy

Yeah, and this is the post where I apologise for falling out with Fof Legend X on Wednesday night. Emotions run high etc etc. We're all fans together etc. Let's put our differences aside and just support the team.

etc.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

Berserker

I'm trying to make the decision whether i look at this message board for a fews days if we lose to Bolton. I think it made me feel better after the  Wednesday match,  but all hell will let lose if we lose today. I'm really nervous about going today, would prefer really to hide down my allotment till it was all over, but luckly i'm meeting a FFC mate before and after the match for a drink and that should help me to vent frustration or celebrate depending on outcome.
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

I fear that my 1700 Hrs "what is your favoutite new world red wine with sauages  & /  or cheese?" thread may go overlooked, if we lose at home today to a Senderos own goal with Dempsey having missed a penalty...

RidgeRider

This is a post to get back on point and to make the proclimation that if we lose today I will  090.gif

Motown

Quote from: GoldCoastWhite on December 15, 2011, 11:59:57 PM
Quote from: Rambling_Syd_Rumpo on December 15, 2011, 11:49:40 PM
and this is the post where I get confused regarding the Welsh American, as normal

Rambling Syd "what is that strange Yankie Taff on about now?" Rumpo
Welcome to the club Syd ! (But you're not supposed to understand the Boyo. Those that do can expect a visit from the men in white coats very soon...)

Avoid engaging Boyo on the subject of people in crusty trousers...... :028:

NogoodBoyo

Hey, that's my immgration attorney you're talking about there, Motown.  Nobody's supposed to understand what I say anyway.  If they did, they would spontaneously implode with grief and giblets.
Nogood "having to explain the meaning of life, isit Brian" Boyo

NogoodBoyo

But, just for the record (and I have a good one of those), the girl in Vinnie's avator looks just like the Christian cheerleader in Ridge Rider's favourite TV show "Friday Night Lights."  He gets chaffed to bits every time Vinnie hits the post.  Ridge is definitely in need of some moderation, but how does a moderator moderate himself?
Nogood "self abuse it would be, look you" Boyo
P.S.  Comprende a hora, Old Bygger Rumpling?

NogoodBoyo

Is this a thread about last night, Friday night or today?  It's a goodun.
Nogood "whichever whatever" Boyo

NogoodBoyo

Can't sit around chatting to you all.  Have some beef to sell.
Nogood "beefing up the neighbourhood, isit" Boyo