watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

This is a thread about last night

Started by King_Crud, December 15, 2011, 04:27:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King_Crud

Everyone else has started one so here's mine.

HERE'S THE BIT WHERE I TYPE IN CAPITAL LETTERS

Now some icons

:014: 096.gig :handbags: 085.gif :medal: :048: :028:

Lighthouse

This is where I say the same thing as I did on another thread but say it with an icon bang head

Then go on and on and on saying it again. But this time without an icon.

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Vinnieffc

This is the thread where I say some rude words with extra icon activity  :026: :airfix: :dead horse:

Sent from a yougurt pot with some very long string.

King_Crud

Jol out, but we should keep him.

We should fire all the players, but make sure they stay with the club.

Lighthouse

Quote from: King_Crud on December 15, 2011, 04:34:24 PM

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN FOOTBALL MANAGEMENT AT THIS LEVEL. or this level. Unless you know what is going on behind closed doors than Murphy and Zamora and Sa must take the biscuit. So don't comment unless you have some sort of degree of understanding. I have and so I can. Lets keep it civilised.

BalDrick

And this is my thoughts on what I'm going to do on Saturday before the game.

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

[go to the game]

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:
Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town

Vinnieffc

We should be defending when we attack and attack when we defend. JOL IN. JOL OUT. Shake it all about  bang head

King_Crud

Quote from: Vinnieffc on December 15, 2011, 04:42:09 PM

We should be defending when we attack and attack when we defend. JOL IN. JOL OUT. Shake it all about  bang head

the old Hokie Pokie formation. I haven't seen that used since diggity six

nevzter

Quote from: BalDrick on December 15, 2011, 04:41:56 PM
And this is my thoughts on what I'm going to do on Saturday before the game.

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

[go to the game]

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

I approve of this.   098.gif 098.gif 098.gif 098.gif 098.gif 098.gif 098.gif 098.gif

087.gif
077.gif
"To get back my youth I would do anything in the world, except take exercise, get up early, or be respectable."

The Bronsons

This is the post that tries to be witty, but doesn't draw a response.

Lighthouse

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

I should now pretend to confuse Sa with SA and make a reference to the cricket test that largely goes unnoticed, or not....

Ron Sheepskin

This is the post that replies to an earlier post, but using the real name of the poster - and starts a tangential discussion about cliques.
"Do not affix anything to this wall" - sign that was affixed to wall above turnstiles at Hammy end before someone with a clipboard replaced it with a large Fire Exit sign.

Burt

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

This is the post from an overly enthusiastic poster, who getting few replies to his own boring and mainly irrelevent posts, jumps on the bandwagon of a post with real potential, giving it the kiss of death...

NogoodBoyo

Actually, as things go, this isn't a bad thread.
Nogood "keepin' astride of it all, isit" Boyo

HatterDon

This is where I keep getting distracted by vinnieffc's avatar and forget what the heck we're talking about.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

NogoodBoyo

She looks Lila form Friday Night Lights, HD.  Come to that, Landry is a dead spitter for J Arne Riise too.
Nogood "currently too much Friday Night Lighting in the Boyohood, isit" Boyo

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

and this is the post where I get confused regarding the Welsh American, as normal

Rambling Syd "what is that strange Yankie Taff on about now?" Rumpo