more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR Baby Grace

Started by TheDaddy, December 15, 2011, 11:05:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheDaddy

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLING 2 TODAY .

I know its almost over but we have been having such a happy time today, Cards and toys unwrapped this morning. Cakes eaten and just general fun with Daddy, Mummy and Grandparents Only just gone to bed !

21 months ago seems miles away being told you only had ten days to live darling but you have proved everyone wrong you are a true fighter and have a spirit and inspiration that i a groan man could only wish for. Its not over yet but with the help and love of family and friends and your plain out right will to defy and stubborn determination i know you can beat this dreaded disease.

Sleep tight my Darling and Daddy will see you in the morning waiting for that lovely smile you always give as if to say what a wonderful day it is today .

Love you DADDY x

"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

jarv

many, many happy returns! 081.gif

GoldCoastWhite

Happy birthday Grace, and here's to many, many more xx  081.gif

HatterDon

Happy Birthday little one. Prayers continue to be answered on a daily basis.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Lighthouse

blow candles group hug cloud9 :wink: :HD: :airfix: :drums: 098.gif :clap_hands:

Hurrah and another Birthday nearer being the first Female Fulham manager.

Oh sorry, didn't mean to make her cry.

081.gif
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Me-ate-Live, innit??

brilliant !!!  Happy Birthday Grace the little trooper  blow candles

FatFreddysCat

Great stuff the daddy, i'm made up for you and your family  :54: And us sad feckers are getting upset we drew with a crap Danish side. Keep the updates coming, it really puts our football woes in pesrpective.  Incase i forget have a great christmas  :Haynes The Maestro:

cebu

Many, many happy returns to you Baby Grace. And all the best to your loving family!   blow candles

nevzter

081.gif

Happy Birthday, Baby Grace - all the love and prayers in the world to you and your family.  Best wishes!
"To get back my youth I would do anything in the world, except take exercise, get up early, or be respectable."

finnster01

Just when I needed a pick-me-up I got one!!  :clap_hands:   081.gif  blow candles and many happy returns to our Fulham lady. Cheers to the proud parents as well. You are an example for all parents.  065.gif  :beer:
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

FatFreddysCat

Doh i forgot to add happy birthday Grace   fp.gif . i'm a complete dunce sometimes  :035:

alfie

when my baby was a couple of months old he  was a "cot death" and was actually dead for about 2 minutes, but for some reason and no medical person could explain he started breathing again, and for a while we had no idea if it would happen again, so i have some experience of what you are going through and i sincerely wish you and your family a little of the luck we got and your little one enjoys many more birthday's

Happy birth and best wishes to your little angel
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

LBNo11

...lovely words The Daddy, very moving but filled with hope, and as I think Grace has now been 'adopted' by FoF we are with her every step of the way - fight the good fight Grace, and keep being strong The Daddy - and The Mummy..!

081.gif 081.gif Happy Birthday to Grace  blow candles  :medal:
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

michaelread

happiest of birthdays to little baby Grace, and many more to come. All my love from downunder.  :down_under:

CorkedHat

Quote from: michaelread on December 16, 2011, 08:22:42 AM
happiest of birthdays to little baby Grace, and many more to come. All my love from downunder.  :down_under:

Onya Daddy.  081.gif to Baby Grace
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

SG

Your struggles are an inspiration to us all particularly when we only have to anguish about last Wednesday night. As a relatively new grandad to a beautiful bouncing baby girl your experiences are now all the more poignant to me. I hope that you and Grace enjoy many more birthdays to come.

The Swan

Happy 2nd Birthday Baby Grace. Or should I say Happy Birthday Grace. You are just six weeks younger than my granddaughter Erin so I have followed your progress with interest. My wife and I send you and your parents beat wishes for a Wonderful Christmas.Good luck The Daddy and The Mummy
The Swan

Peabody

Happy Birthday little Grace

Blingo

BIG BIRTHDAY GREETINGS FROM BLINGO, PRINCESS GRACE of FULHAM ;)

Now give them a REAL taste of the terrible two's :)))))

God bless you and keep you safe and healthy.

Daddy, you brought a lump to my throat and a tear to my eye m8.

leonffc

Happy Birthday Baby Grace. Keep on making your Daddy and all of us on this board happy.