watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Still pretty P.O.ed about yesterday

Started by JohnKovacs, December 16, 2011, 01:11:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnKovacs

And the Europa draw is on Friday, and I hope Wisla crash out in the first knockout stage. I'm ticked at them, but we certainly brought it upon ourselves. I guess I should be more pissed at Twente for possible match fixing. I mean how does Wisla beat Twente? But like I said, I hope Wisla crash out quickly, and for that matter Twente too. I just want to forget about Group K, the teams in it, and everything associated with Group K (excluding Fulham of course). Am I on the same page as other Fulham supporters or am I being a bit harsh towards Wisla and Twente?

FatFreddysCat

No problem with Twente, they won the group, why should they play thier first team ? We didn't and we needed to win(but i still agree with giving the young uns a go, should just have subbed a few in the second half). Hope Wisla go out purely because of that cheat Nunez, but hope Twente progress.

The Bronsons

Yes, no problems with Twente - good luck to them. If we didn't want them to have an easy ride we should have beat them when we had the chance. We only have ourselves to blame.