News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Which footballer/manager would you never go for a pint with?

Started by finnster01, December 16, 2011, 07:36:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

finnster01

Mr Fletch BZ post inspired me to ask this question.

For me I reckon Joey Barton would be Number 1 plonker in my end for all the obvious reasons as I am not a fit 18 anymore and could do without all that extra admin on the way home, but who would it be for you?

I reckon a pint with Lawro wouldn't exactly be quality time either. Probably would fall asleep.

Thoughts anyone?
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Tom

Fulham for life!

Nick the Swede

Fulham connection: Sanchez

Anyone: Terry

Having said that, if given a chance to have a pint with any of them I'd probably be too intrigued to say no... :023:
-"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"

The Equalizer

Quote from: Nick the Swede on December 16, 2011, 07:51:03 AM
Fulham connection: Sanchez

Anyone: Terry

Having said that, if given a chance to have a pint with any of them I'd probably be too intrigued to say no... :023:

Terry doesn't drink pints. I saw him in Bootsy Brogan's after the home game in 2001 drinking Bacardi Breezers with Jon Harley...
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

Jack Fulham

ElissonSnygg

Official board member of the Swedish Supporter Club - FFC Sweden.

Twitter: @ElissonSnygg

Fletchino

Paul dickov just can not stand him
And anybody Chelsea not including Ivor
Zamora

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

Tigana, as he only drunk wine and pints of that tend to hurt...

JohnKovacs

It would be that cheat Nunez. Wait....I'd actually love to go out and have a pint with him, and beat the snot out of him afterwards.

:54:

clintclintdeuce

The Dude abides.

White Noise

CULTUREVULTURE

Would have loved a pint with George Best. I guess he would have left me behind though.

Burt

Quote from: CULTUREVULTURE on December 17, 2011, 08:03:18 AM
Would have loved a pint with George Best. I guess he would have left me behind though.

You misread the title if the thread Mr CV sir  :dft012:

Burt

Sanchez, probably.... Out of his depth manager and talks rubbish.

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

CorkedHat

Quote from: CULTUREVULTURE on December 17, 2011, 08:03:18 AM

This is absolutely a true story. I had to interview George Best for a newspaper when he came to play a few exhibition matches in Tasmania. I was told to be at his hotel at 9.30am. When I arrived, George and his entourage were drinking Champagne like it was going out of fashion. I had a beer and I thought I was doing well at that time of the day. If he drank pints it would be Black Velvet - Guinness and Champagne mixed. :wine:
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us