watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Down in the dumps!

Started by MoS, December 16, 2011, 02:11:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MoS

Am hungover, so excuse the ramblings...but just feel really sad about Fulham at the moment. Wednesday night was bad enough, but all this stuff about Jol falling out with the players, the January clear out, Zamora sulking etc, it just feels like a golden age of the club is coming to end. I know all things come to an end etc, and that Murphy's legs are on the way out, but I think things could be handled better, Jol just seems like a stubborn bully that can't man manage etc, he's dragging the club into a new era in a clumsy way. The worse thing is that when he gets us there I'm not sure we'll be any better off. Miserable. Happy Christmas!

LBNo11

...all things come to an end, it can be sad, but what memories, who amongst us, ten years ago (+), would dare to have dreamed that we would be playing the likes of Basel, Roma, Juventus, Wolfsburg, Hamburg and Atletico Madrid (and in some cases beating them), to reach a major European final. Savour those passing moments as it will probably be a long time before we enjoy the likes again...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

BalDrick

Quote from: MoS on December 16, 2011, 02:11:22 PM
Am hungover, so excuse the ramblings...but just feel really sad about Fulham at the moment. Wednesday night was bad enough, but all this stuff about Jol falling out with the players, the January clear out, Zamora sulking etc, it just feels like a golden age of the club is coming to end. I know all things come to an end etc, and that Murphy's legs are on the way out, but I think things could be handled better, Jol just seems like a stubborn bully that can't man manage etc, he's dragging the club into a new era in a clumsy way. The worse thing is that when he gets us there I'm not sure we'll be any better off. Miserable. Happy Christmas!

Even without the hangover, I have similar thoughts quite a lot. I just try not to think about FFC at the moment (bit hard the afternoon before a game admittedly).
Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town