watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

i think wewill score......

Started by Jambo, December 19, 2011, 12:11:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jambo

on Wednesday, our movement with aj, ruiz, demps and dembele is as good as ive known and for the first time in a while i think we have goals in us.  trouble will be keeping them out at the other end.

also, we need a song for our bryan.
We all see the game differently, FoF has taught me that.

@jambohunt

http://jameshuntbw.blogspot.co.uk/

Tom

I think we score at least one goal. Looking for an early Christmas present.  065.gif
Fulham for life!

clintclintdeuce

We got a chance to win... united travel to London 2x in 3 days...
The Dude abides.

Burt

I'm keeping quiet on this matter. Too superstitious, and I am not wearing my lucky undercrackers at the moment.

BalDrick

Quote from: clintclintdeuce on December 19, 2011, 12:20:19 AM
We got a chance to win... united travel to London 2x in 3 days...

I'd imagine they are actually staying in London, probably from Saturday. Would also assume Slur Alex or one of his minions was at our game on Saturday.

He'll know he's got a far harder game on Wednesday than they had on Sunday - watched bits of it, without actually looking too good they absolutely mullered Rangers to create the second 2-0 thrashing that took place in West London this weekend.
Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town

Jimpav

ClarksOriginal

Quote from: Burt on December 19, 2011, 07:41:55 AM
I'm keeping quiet on this matter. Too superstitious, and I am not wearing my lucky undercrackers at the moment.

Talking of supersitions, I've worn my 1982 away shirt 3 times this season, Citeh, QPR and Bolton.

We've won twice and scored ten goals. I think I know what I'll be wearing on Wednesday....
@sonikkicks on Twitter.

finnster01

Ah, Mr Clark, please make sure you do that  :clap_hands: However, you have not worn the original Lucky undergarments which has been on since Saturday and much to the chagrin of Missus Finnster will stay on until after Wednesday.

Forget about washing, I am not even risking taking them off. If we get anything from Man U, I am considering sending them to Fulham FC asking for a Martin Jol autograph  092.gif
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Blingo

Don't forget to light that candle Finny.

finnster01

Quote from: Blingo on December 19, 2011, 10:03:14 AM
Don't forget to light that candle Finny.

No worries Mr Blingo. I am stopping off at St Patricks for the Fulham candle after meetings tomorrow.

COYW!!

ClarksOriginal

Quote from: finnster01 on December 19, 2011, 09:59:04 AM
Ah, Mr Clark, please make sure you do that  :clap_hands: However, you have not worn the original Lucky undergarments which has been on since Saturday and much to the chagrin of Missus Finnster will stay on until after Wednesday.

Forget about washing, I am not even risking taking them off. If we get anything from Man U, I am considering sending them to Fulham FC asking for a Martin Jol autograph  092.gif

Mr Finny, I don't wear lucky pants to Fulham, just lucky socks (red ones with Vespa scooters on them), I never wear them except matchdays, they too will be worn on Wednesday.
@sonikkicks on Twitter.

dancrawford

Quote from: Jambo on December 19, 2011, 12:11:47 AM

Boom boom boom, let me hear you say Bryan Ruiz has been around for a little while now (admittedly, it may just be the higher reaches of the Hammersmith End who sing it).

finnster01

ClarksOriginal

Quote from: dancrawford on December 19, 2011, 10:15:12 AM

Boom boom boom, let me hear you say Bryan Ruiz has been around for a little while now (admittedly, it may just be the higher reaches of the Hammersmith End who sing it).

We sing it down the front too, as well as the usual RUUUUUUUIZ RUUUUUUIZ.
@sonikkicks on Twitter.

ImperialWhite

Quote from: dancrawford on December 19, 2011, 10:15:12 AM

There's also

Walking in a Ruiz Wonderland (my favourite)
I just can't seem to get enough (obviously a Liverpool clone, don't like)