watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Two Balls in the Thames...

Started by LBNo11, December 18, 2011, 10:46:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LBNo11

...well that will up the season ticket prices next season!

Very pleased that as a team we turned up and put in a decent shift, were enjoyable to watch, and the three points are a great relief. Two cracking goals to celebrate and all the more enjoyable that both my sons witnessed the game together, as my eldest son, who has only been once before, (we lost at home to Wigan!) saw us win, and although more a rugby fan, he wants to come again :yay:

Bolton were quite frankly woeful, I almost felt sorry for them they were so bad, mind you that tall lad Zat Knight looks like he has potential... fp.gif

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Burt

We were bound to win as I wore my new red and black checkered away top from 198wheneveritwas.

1996-97

Berserker

Hopefully we can build on this as i felt we looked like a cohesive team yesterday. I got a bit of stick from some London Irish fans on the train home for supporting Fulham, mind they did reckon West Ham was better than us!
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

leonffc

Look on the bright side. If the rowing club kick up about the new riverside stand, we can state that they are less likely to get knocked out of their canoe's next time Bolton are in town with that structure in place.

ron

Quote from: LBNo11 on December 18, 2011, 10:46:06 AM
...... mind you that tall lad Zat Knight looks like he has potential... fp.gif

Yes, he has a great future behind him.   064.gif

WhiteJC

a really nice touch during the pre-match warm up was when Zat came over to an old boy in the JH and shook his hand and had a chat.

LBNo11

Quote from: WhiteJC on December 18, 2011, 12:49:21 PM
a really nice touch during the pre-match warm up was when Zat came over to an old boy in the JH and shook his hand and had a chat.

...you're not that old John, you're younger than me.. :62:
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Travers Barney

Good to hear your lads enjoyed it LB...and so they should given the talent on show.

Most creative Fulham I've seen in my time and I include the Best and Marsh and Tigana era's

Murphy/Dembele/Ruiz/Dempsey/Johnson...very very pleasing on the eye....and that little fellow Frei looks well placed to join the aforementioned.

Bring on United

We are the whites  
We are the whites

GoldCoastWhite

Tide must have been in if you had two in the Thames LB !   Get Coat gif

Fletchino

Quote from: Burt on December 18, 2011, 10:49:12 AM
We were bound to win as I wore my new red and black checkered away top from 198wheneveritwas.

1996-97

This is my fav shirt

Logicalman

Quote from: LBNo11 on December 18, 2011, 12:51:28 PM
Quote from: WhiteJC on December 18, 2011, 12:49:21 PM

...you're not that old John, you're younger than me.. :62:

and that's what we call 'cold comfort' son!!  092.gif

finnster01

I'd also like to point out that our magnificent Mod Squad looks to be built for comfort and not speed...  :54:
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead