watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Attendance

Started by CorkedHat, December 17, 2011, 11:12:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CorkedHat

Coming off an Europa loss, a freezing cold day, playing the bottom team who bring with them only minimal support, how many hardy souls could we realistically expect to turn up for this game? Below 20,000 surely? No, over 25,000. Well done to each and every one of you. I am so glad that you were rewarded with a win plus the goal of the day if not the year :medal: 065.gif
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

Burt

It was indeed a good turnout Mr CH sir, and certainly in H block Stevenage Road stand everyone was in good spirits.

We still believe  :yay:

Tom

Full house, shows what a great club we are!  065.gif
Fulham for life!

bigalffc

My family, two sons one daughter and three grandsons treated me to a cottage tour during which I chatted with Georgie Cohen, then an executive suite in the hammy end with turkey dinner and we won two nil! I am still on cloud nine cloud9
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

finnster01

Quote from: bigalffc on December 17, 2011, 11:50:32 PM
My family, two sons one daughter and three grandsons treated me to a cottage tour during which I chatted with Georgie Cohen, then an executive suite in the hammy end with turkey dinner and we won two nil! I am still on cloud nine cloud9

Good on you Mr BigAl and top marks to the family :clap_hands:
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

mrska

Only 600 Bolton there..  looked more like 200....

Berserker

It was nice to sit in the Putney end surrounded by Fulham fans for a change in a Prem match
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

ImperialWhite

Met a mate in town for breakfast-

"why don't you come down for the match, I'm sure there'll be seats going"

Soon as we walk out of Putney Bridge-

"you want tickets for the game lads?"

"ha ha, poor old touts, this can't be a sellout surely"

"[FULHAM vs BOLTON: SOLDOUT]"

fp.gif

Well done all, especially given the massive massive disappointment of Wednesday.

FFCSteve

Quote from: CorkedHat on December 17, 2011, 11:12:46 PM
Coming off an Europa loss,

Mate: I know it felt like a loss, but we didn't actually loose!
Hopefully this will be the start of our turnaround.
COYW!!! Bring back Rene! But I do like Slav!

epsomraver

It was kids for a quid which really boosted the numbers, not people wanting to see Bolton play.

mrska

I didnt think there was much of an atomosphere, but my girlfriend and sister sitting in the Riverside thought there was a fair bit of noise coming out of the Hammersmith End..

Peabody

The pleasing thing, after Wednesdays disappointment, was that the fans seemed to make an extra effort to lift the boys.

GoldCoastWhite

Quote from: mr_ska on December 18, 2011, 02:53:50 PM
I didnt think there was much of an atomosphere, but my girlfriend and sister sitting in the Riverside thought there was a fair bit of noise coming out of the Hammersmith End..
Your girlfriend and your sister are two different people aren't they Skasie ? .... Just askin'  :007:

McBridefan1

Quote from: GoldCoastWhite on December 18, 2011, 03:55:02 PM
Quote from: mr_ska on December 18, 2011, 02:53:50 PM
Your girlfriend and your sister are two different people aren't they Skasie ? .... Just askin'  :007:

064.gif