watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Man Utd on Wednesday...

Started by fulham1234, December 19, 2011, 02:35:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulham1234

Don't know why just feeling quietly confident we can get some kind of result!

We seem to have done well against them in recent seasons!

The Equalizer

No chance - I'm going!

bang head
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

MoS

Quote from: The Equalizer on December 19, 2011, 02:48:08 PM
No chance - I'm going!

bang head

Agree, me too, have never seen us beat united, though my wife was at old trafford when we won (like I'm ever allowed to forget it)

Love your Al Fayed quote by the way

horse1031

lot of people are feeling confident about this game.  Either it will be a draw or they will win by more than 2 goals.

LBNo11

...if memory serves Eq, we were sharing an ST, and as I couldn't make the game you got it and saw us beat man ure and Ronaldo had a hissy fit as Pantsil had him in his pocket and Rooney attacked our corner flag, the same again would be nice...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

The Equalizer

Quote from: LBNo11 on December 19, 2011, 03:32:41 PM
...if memory serves Eq, we were sharing an ST, and as I couldn't make the game you got it and saw us beat man ure and Ronaldo had a hissy fit as Pantsil had him in his pocket and Rooney attacked our corner flag, the same again would be nice...

Indeed Ed, that was the only time that I saw them beat Man Utd. Brilliant game!
I couldn't even see the 3-0 home game later in December as the bloody white-van-man didn't show up on time to help me move flat. I finished moving at about 4pm and had no chance of making the Cottage.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

Burt

I am deploying my usual defence mechanism when we play Man U which is never expect a win (so I won't be disappointed when we lose) and therefore being pleased with a draw and over the moon with a win...!

LBNo11

...as mentioned in a previous post, with their reputation you only have fear to fear, we have beaten them before and will do it again.

I just hope that ALL the Hammersmith End and the rest of the Fulham support will sing for Fulham and be the 12th man. Sadly, all too often on games against glory hunted team, most Fulham season ticket holders 'sell out' and away fans are found in the home areas and are mute, which gives the away support the advantage.

Time to stand up and be counted, if we can create the level of support we did at home to Brum in the Great Escape we will win this...

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

leonffc

A game where we need Zamora. Johnny Evans seems to wet himself with fear when he's up against BZ