watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Welcome back Stockdale

Started by The Swan, December 19, 2011, 08:20:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Swan

I was glad to see David Stockdale back in goal last Saturday. He had to make a smart save just before hall time. I think he will do very well for us over the next six weeks. Mark might have a bit of trouble getting his place back.
The Swan

Burt

It has been a blessing that he was sent out on loan to Ipswich as he has built up far more meaningful competitive playing time than he would have done in the reserves or on the bench.

Wednesday will be a real test for him though. Hopefully we will see an assured display, and a repeat of the things that impressed against Bolton (quick reactions, commanding the box, willing to distribute quickly, communicating with the back 4, etc).

Mr Fulham

I really think he should be our #1 from now on - he's the future and we have to play him now or he's gone next summer. Schwarzer is 39 and - sorry to say - but time's on David's side.

cebu

I still suspect Schwarzer will remain number one for the rest of the season, but would have no problems if I'm wrong. I've no doubt Stockdale will do OK in the coming matches anyway.

It's nice to have the dilemma, if that isn't a contradiction!

Burt

And lest we forget we have young Mr Etheridge too, who is showing a fair bit of promise.

HatterDon

a repeat of his performance at the Cottage last season will do well on Wednesday -- although I'm sure that Hangeland will give up the opportunity to score for both clubs. Stockdale's penalty save was cherce!
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

sunburywhite

Just watching him on Saturday, he seems to have matured as a player
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Tom

He is our future going forward and lost his gut!  065.gif
Fulham for life!