https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tonight's footy thread

Started by Burt, December 20, 2011, 09:06:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Burt

Bolton 2 up, Wolves and Norwich 2 up.

Burt

If Blackburn do end up losing this one, I can't see Keano surviving the week.

manxman

Watching Blackburn v Bolton. Alot of booing and the fans are very animated towards kean, just waiting for the final wistle to see the fans reaction  :handbags:
"What in the hell is diversity?"
"Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era."

Burt

Quote from: manxman on December 20, 2011, 09:12:05 PM
Watching Blackburn v Bolton. Alot of booing and the fans are very animated towards kean, just waiting for the final wistle to see the fans reaction  :handbags:

It's going to be nasty... Big game this. Losing to Bolton is bad for them at the best of times, but if this result stays unchanged then they will be bottom rather than Bolton.

Burt

Got to say that the fans should spend more time backing the team than abusing Kean. Can't be good for the team.

Jack Fulham

LBNo11

...a draw between Wolves and Naaarch would suit us better...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Admin

blackburn pull one back the ever reliable Yakubu 1-2

Burt

Makes you wonder whether a section of their fans would prefer the loss just to get Kean out...

Burt

Quote from: LBNo11 on December 20, 2011, 09:23:40 PM
...a draw between Wolves and Naaarch would suit us better...

Drawing 2-2.

LBNo11

...I wonder if Formica has ever been flagged by a Lino, and did he make it stick..?

Get Coat gif

LBNo11

...well the chancers chances of staying are significantly slim now, Blackburn lose at home 1-2 to the awful Bolton...

manxman

Zat Knight named man of the match  :doh: shows how poor both sides are then!
"What in the hell is diversity?"
"Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era."

AlFayedsChequebook

Both teams were poor. Bolton looked surprised to see themselves 2-0 up then Blackburn threw the kitchen sink at them. 2-2 probably would have been a fair result.

Owen Coyle has a stay of execution.

HatterDon

The matches ran sequentially here so I got to watch them both.

Blackburn v. Bolton: The last time I saw a team this poor in the Prem, it was wearing black and white and there was a logo of a ram on the shirt. Which of these teams is as poor as Derby was? BOTH. There was only one player of true class on the pitch, Blackburn's Hoilett, and the best player in view was in the stands: Stuart Holden. I can't believe either will survive the drop because I haven't seen anyone as poor as these two -- not QPR, not Wigan, nobody.

Wolves v. Norwich: This was the cheese that followed the chalk on TV over here. Absolutely cracking match -- maybe the best I've seen all season. Both teams have serious holes -- Norwich's Ruddy may be the poorest keeper in the league, and Wolves have real defensive problems, but what a fun match. I told HatterMom that I hoped that it ended a draw since neither team deserved to lose.

It's going to be difficult to beat Norwich at home, never mind away next week. Wolves? I'll be happy if we can beat them at the Cottage.

Great day for the neutrals.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

ImperialWhite

Quote from: HatterDon on December 21, 2011, 12:11:47 AM
Norwich's Ruddy may be the poorest keeper in the league

Bad enough to stick Demps on "shoot to kill, whatever the distance" duty?

He seems up for it (more than usual) recently. As usual when Fulham are in a bad patch, I suppose.