watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Junior Hoilett To Fulham Anyone?

Started by White Noise, December 20, 2011, 10:27:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

Six months left on his contract. Surely on the move next month?

Jack Fulham

I think he'll go to a bigger club than us. A lot of top clubs have there eye on him.

Burt

Wouldn't say no. Quite a skillful player, puts himself about... He was their best player when they came to ours earlier this season.

Scrumpy

Blimey yes!

Probably will go to a better Club than us, unfortunately.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

leonffc

Yep!! But as Jack says, he'll go 'bigger' although if we keep playing fluid football and string some results together over a difficult festive fixture program we might start to attract players such as him?!

twang

I'd absolutely love that. IMHO he's exactly what we need as he is young, talented and would add pace and directness to the side, along with some much needed end-product.

However we wont be able to keep Hoilett, Dempsey, Ruiz and Dembele happy as only three of them can play, so I guess if he ends up here it's as a replacement for one of the other three.

Alternative

No thanks. Not after watching him at Craven Cottage.

HatterDon

the only way there's room for him here in January is if we lose Dembele or Dempsey at the same time. Great young player.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

AlFayedsChequebook

Would love to see him here but I would be amazed if we could get him. Will be playing for a top 6 club by the start of next season.

Frankie-Peter Taylor

Without thinking, yes.

He's a fantastic footballer, no doubts about that. Young, quick and skillful. On the cheap (£5m-£8m), we would have to compete with teams like Aston Villa and possibly Liverpool, can't see Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs, City or United wanting him, they are all going for the title and will want bigger names. Liverpool are in more of a transition and Villa could still do with replacing Ashley Young.