watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I'm confused...

Started by The Equalizer, September 04, 2009, 02:11:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Equalizer

I just entered the URL - http://www.friendsoffulham.com/forum and came on to this website!

Crazy!

Like the new look, although the colour scheme could be a little bit more black and white.

Well done lads.

Tom
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

The Equalizer

I'm no longer confused. Thanks for the extremely quick "how the heck did he get on there?" call back.

I guess I'm an unofficial beta tester now!

Great work so far Scott, John, Ed and whoever else is setting this up.

Mum's the word!

EQ
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

LBNo11

...well mate, as I mentioned to you on the 'phone, please do not mention this on the running FOF site, we will try to find out how you inadvertently 'hacked' in on us. In the meantime, as you are here, you may as well be our guinea pig, and try some of the features and let us know what you think. There is a way to go yet, so this is no way the finished article - just a job 'in hand'.

But please schtuum! Thanks - Ed
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

The Equalizer

As I said mate, Wum's the word! ;)

Honestly, you won't get any leaks from me. You'll have to get in touch with Nogood Boyo for that.

:-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

Love Child

Ah trust old "Wheeler-dealer" Equalizer there . . . . How much did you tap up old LBNo11 for the link & the how much extra did you pay for the old "Mum's the word phone call" to keep every thing hush hush?  ;)

I don't know, if he's not already promoting "fake" FOF t-shirts & tapping up the Directors/owners of this website for links, inside information or gossip, what will he be up to next?

"Oh, I just typed in www.blah, blah, blah & there it was just right in front of me. I also got a sudden call from blah, blah, blah to keep every thing hush-hush with mum's the word thrown in not to say anything about the £200 odd quid I wired across today into a certain persons bank account"  ;)

I think we need to be a little more sharper from here on John  ;)

The Equalizer

Ha! Trusty old Equalizer found the back door without even looking!

I'm on a PC which uses steam power to process data and it had a baby trying to run the wavy flag thing on the 'production' website. So old IT genius Equalizer tries to remember the full URL, cocks it up royally, and gets on here!

Fluke n'est-ce pas? Still, glad I found this place before Lighthouse gets here! ;)

Love Child

Quote from: The Equalizer on September 04, 2009, 03:28:28 PM
Ha! Trusty old Equalizer found the back door without even looking!

I'm on a PC which uses steam power to process data and it had a baby trying to run the wavy flag thing on the 'production' website. So old IT genius Equalizer tries to remember the full URL, cocks it up royally, and gets on here!

Fluke n'est-ce pas? Still, glad I found this place before Lighthouse gets here! ;)

Fluke? I'd say we've all got more chance of winning the lottery than getting a back door link into this place. you watch, Ska, KCat, ClintClint & all the others we be over by this evening whilst Equalizer funnily enough jets out to Barbados on a 3 weeks all inclusive holiday  ;)

LBNo11

...as hard to believe as it is, what Eq says is what happened, I have kept dead schtuum. As soon as I saw Eq on here I assume John had used his name as part of a site test - when I saw it wasn't I called Tom and asked him to keep quiet about it.

You have to be careful of these IT technicians you know...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

BigbadBillyMcKinley

Everything is difficult before it's easy!