watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

We need a new Danny Murphy

Started by KevinDoyle, January 26, 2010, 10:26:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KevinDoyle

Our teams attacking ability seems to revolve around how Murphy plays. He has been awful for a good few games now. We desperately need a new, younger version of him.

Perhaps give Wayne Brown a chance? Maybe Jonjo Shelvey?

We desperately need a creative centre mid.

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

Quote from: KevinDoyle on January 26, 2010, 10:26:14 PM
Our teams attacking ability seems to revolve around how Murphy plays. He has been awful for a good few games now. We desperately need a new, younger version of him.

i think that was the reason behind the signing of jesus ,not sure it's worked mind!

Lighthouse

This season he has been poor by his standards. I think we have a defensive midfielder in KD with a lot of work. Not sure we have a Murphy replacemant in Greening. So yes why not give Brown a go. Clearly what we have is not working.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

KevinDoyle

Quote from: Rambling_Syd_Rumpo on January 26, 2010, 10:29:40 PM

i think that was the reason behind the signing of jesus ,not sure it's worked mind!
Don't we have to pay 4 million for Greening as well? He's bloody awful.

DevonFFC

Quote from: Lighthouse on January 26, 2010, 10:30:24 PM

This season he has been poor by his standards. I think we have a defensive midfielder in KD with a lot of work. Not sure we have a Murphy replacemant in Greening. So yes why not give Brown a go. Clearly what we have is not working.

NO DICKSOY WAS DREADFUL< HE GAVE THE BALL AWAY EVERY TIME!!!

clintclintdeuce

I though KD was the best in Red today tbh, and will only improve. He is a physicial specimen that will not allow teams like Blackburn to bulldoze their way down the pitch. He brings an element that has not been in our side since Cookie.

Danny has been piss poor this year. It has been a disappointment to watch. We desperately need that spark in the middle, and without Dempseys ability in doing such in the lineup, Murphy has been really caught out.

Heres to hoping Simon of old comes back, and we can get Dempsey back before March 15th.
The Dude abides.

boxhockcycsock

I thought that this game he was especially poor. He did stand out for me as one of the more uncharacteristically bad players, today. I thought that nobody seemed to have an awareness of what the rest of the team was up to. Before Murphy went out on injury though, he was playing pretty normally, I thought.

Let's please sign somebody in the transfer window. Or else get Murphy to actually play the role of captain again. Roy looked extremely peeved when Papa Murph let Baird take that first free kick. I know Murph was just trying to help Chris' ego, but honestly I think Danny could've buried that one.
Time is blind.
Make sure in the parking lot of life, you do not take it's handicapped spot because then you'll be occupying time's space, the ticket for which is being thrown into a wormhole.