watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Danny Murphy - Fulham Or Liverpool?

Started by White Noise, March 24, 2010, 08:41:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

I make it that Danny played about 174 games for Liverpool and has played 103 in all competitions for Fulham so far.
Do you think, as he is only 32, that Fulham will end up playing a bigger role in his career and that he will turn out more times for us.
I know he will always love Liverpool because he comes from that neck of the woods but do you think his profile as Fulham captain is approaching that he achieved at Liverpool? Hopefully he will achieve the levels of success necessary to be remembered first and foremost as the great Fulham captain of the early 21st Century!

licker

Thats almost another two full seasons without missing a game and as you know,  the older you get the injuries begin to take their toll.

He might get close to 170 but i dont think he will beat it, he will be 35 by the time he approaches it and will not play in most of the games.

Good luck against the Spuds lads, i'll be watching and shouting for you. :045:

HatterDon

I think all the Grady Boyz consider themselves Crewe Alexandra first.

What a splendid career the man has had. He's a talented, hard-working, and smart athlete, but he couldn't have picked a better start as a trainee and then first-time professional.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

bobby01

I think if Roy goes to manage England, MAF will make Danny manager.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

HatterDon

Quote from: bobby01 on March 24, 2010, 02:55:04 PM

I hope not. Visions of Gareh Southgate dance through my head. Danny will make a great manager one day, but installing him at this club, at the top level of football, following the greatest manager we've ever had -- nope; not a good idea.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

cebu

Quote from: HatterDon on March 24, 2010, 06:49:33 PM
Quote from: bobby01 on March 24, 2010, 02:55:04 PM

I hope not. Visions of Gareh Southgate dance through my head. Danny will make a great manager one day, but installing him at this club, at the top level of football, following the greatest manager we've ever had -- nope; not a good idea.
With you here HD, let him prove himself elsewhere first. Then we'll see if he's got what it takes. I don't see any reason for FFC to be a guinea pig.