News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

To be honest Lighthouse must take the blame for tonight.

Started by FatFreddysCat, March 25, 2010, 12:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatFreddysCat

Although Kelly singlehandedly done his best to feck it up, Lighthouse must carry the can for tonight, he's gone all Blingo lately, and must pay the price for this silly optimism nonsence. I predict we'll get relegated and thrashed by Wolfsberg. Come on Lighthouse we need you to be gloomy to save the season.

Lighthouse

Having stepped out into the happy place, all be it briefly, I must admit I prefer the welcoming embrace of the cold grip of doom. To believe that Fulham are anything more than an over achieving bunch of has beens managed by an over rated  tactics lacking pultroon, is to believe in the hope of fools.

I predict a swift exit from the Europa and a swift suicide fall from the lofty heights we find ourselves in the Prem. It has been a good season if by good you mean lucky and dull. Roys 11 players behind the ball will find its rightful level at the foot of the table. I see nothing but pain and sorrow for the rest of our season. As blingo admits we have a small squad that is out of its depth.

WILL THIS DO FRED. I COULD ON FOR HOURS BUT SOME PEOPLE MAY FIND IT DEPRESSING. GOD KNOWS WHY. Not that there is a God. If there is he has been out witted by the devil who ...
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

FFCOutpostCommander

Priceless Mr. Lighthouse, order is restored once again.  :dft012:
Quietly holding down the fort in Northern NJ, USA

mofulham

Vinnieffc

Razor Blades, 3 for a pound.. Rope, £1 per metre.. Sleeping pills only £2 a bottle of 20.. Roll up Roll up people stocks are dwindling..