watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Hull...

Started by WhiteJC, March 25, 2010, 10:43:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteJC

...will our away form(results) improve this week end? Hull have lost the last 5 games, you can bet that Dowie has this game inked in as a certain 3 points.

I'm not convinced that Bobby will play, he was ill yesterday and Elm and Riise had similar bugs? which saw Elm hospitalized!

Bu££ard is back and I'm certain he would love to score against us, where's Michael Brown when you need him?

I'd be happy with a draw, would love a win but I'm expecting to loose, how about you?

Whiteroom

We have lost away from home to teams that are equally as bad as Hull so far this season. On that basis I think that we may well lose. But, we are getting to the business end of the season. Teams start to look over their shoulders, feel an added bit of pressure to perform. This can have a good effect and it can have a negative effect. We, on the other hand, are not worried about survival and so can play with more freedom, I hope. I was thinking the other day how gutted Bullard must have felt hearing about the Juve game, lets really give him something to think about and give Hull a good game. This is a match we really ought to win.

fulhamguy

Surely Woy must play Baird centre mid, get stuck into Bullard.
COYW!

WhiteJC

Quote from: fulhamaustin on March 25, 2010, 11:40:45 AM

good point, I'd forgotten about their punch up

LBNo11

...I hope we play Okaka, Riise, Dikachoi Digkaschoy Dickachoy the South African lad as well as some of the reserves, Milsom, Marsh Brown etc., let them let off some steam...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Mr Fulham

Quote from: LBNo11 on March 25, 2010, 01:32:05 PM
...I hope we play Okaka, Riise, Dikachoi Digkaschoy Dickachoy the South African lad as well as some of the reserves, Milsom, Marsh Brown etc., let them let off some steam...

No chance.
Roy willl play our best squad.

LBNo11

Quote from: Mr Fulham on March 25, 2010, 02:02:46 PM
Quote from: LBNo11 on March 25, 2010, 01:32:05 PM

No chance.
Roy willl play our best squad.

I agree, but to rest our 'best' squad and let these guys get a run out would be nice, and give the stalwarts who go to away games see something other than a low score draw...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

AlFayedsChequebook

If Zamora is iffy i think Roy will go with Dempsey up top alongside Gera or Okaka. I would fancy Okaka to walz through that dodgy Hull defence!

As for centre mid, Murphy will definitely play, but I wouln't mind seeing Dikgacoi paired with him and Baird at right back. Other than that I dont think he will change much, and I dont think that it is beneficial for Fulham to make wholesale changes anyway!

Jimpav

They took six points off us last season and survived as a result of it. We owe it to ourselves and the rest of the league to finish the job.

jarv

Agree with everyone....strongest team will go out and yes, Fulham need to put this one away after woeful results against Hull last season. Also, who needs Hull in the premier division.? They are an unpredictable nuisance.

Hazey

Okaka and Gera up front to start if BZ is no good.

KD in for Etuhu for sure.  His ACON hangover continues it seems.

Would love some young blokes to get some time, but can't see it happening.
At clubs with bigger memberships, their supporters only touch their colours, but at FFC we have spirit. Fulham people can touch that spirit - they are the real Cottagers, they are the club

Steve_orino

Quote from: fulhamaustin on March 25, 2010, 11:40:45 AM

&

QuoteThey took six points off us last season and survived as a result of it. We owe it to ourselves and the rest of the league to finish the job.

Couldn't have said it better myself!!!
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09