watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Guess The Gate: Hull City AFC Vs The Fulham Football Club

Started by LBNo11, March 25, 2010, 12:22:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LBNo11

...well time to get revenge on the pussies Tigers, and the six points they took off of us last season, perhaps this time we will seal their fate properly.

The KC (and the sunshine band?) Stadium contains 25,404

Shame we couldn't see Phil Orange one last time, instead though we will see former Fulham loanee Iain Dowie take on the task of saving the tigers from extinction, and former jester Bullard doing his level best to urinate on our cereal!

My Guess: 22,936

The Prize - my personal collection of 'Wash & Go' products...

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

bobby01

23643, shame we cannot loan Scott Parker for a game, time for Baird to step up.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

WhiteJC

manxman

"What in the hell is diversity?"
"Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era."

HatterDon

"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

The Equalizer

"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

JBH

SuffolkWhite

Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

LBNo11

Burt

finnster01

If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

LBNo11

Quote from: BarneyTravers on March 26, 2010, 05:09:42 PM

Fulham for the cup

...such a shame to see your usual line in the singular, 2012 will have to do now.. :008:

BarneyTravers

The dropping of that little s is very distressing LB...The Bulgarian boy's loved their trip by the way....absolutly shot by the time of their departure however..could never be a tour guide me!

bigalffc

Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

LBNo11

...let us get this out of the way - I don't want to be reminded of this debacle more than I need to be.

Well done Bobby01, your guess was closest to the official 24,361. I sincerely hope you were not amongst those fans who went on the away trip - every Fulham fan who went should be compensated in full and given a free ST for next year.

Anyway, you win the prize of my Wash & Go collection.. :002: