watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

It does beg the question

Started by finnster01, March 28, 2010, 12:07:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

finnster01

how are we going to beat the current German Champions when we cant deal with Hull away?

If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

jarv

Good one. OK, 6 changes  makes it tough but still, a totally gutless performance agaist the worst team in the division.

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

we can't so we should all go and support chelsea :58:

YankeeJim

Well, lets hope the Germans are thinking the same thing. I'd like to see them leave the Cottage as dumb founded as Juventus.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

SuffolkWhite

I believe the first team on it's day can beat anyone at the Cottage. The squad players coming in as cover for the first team need to take their chances and they didn't yesterday, so Roy will be looking at the squad and sussing players out for signing in the summer. You can only work with what you have and the transfer window plus finance does not help. This is pretty much the same squad that just avoided relegation and certain players are over achieving. That's my penny's worth anyway.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Tom

Quote from: finnster01 on March 28, 2010, 12:07:40 AM
how are we going to beat the current German Champions when we cant deal with Hull away?

That is a great question. Hopefully the answer is playing our first team players. Roy needs to start a fire under the players ass's!
Fulham for life!

Rupert

Quote from: Tom on March 28, 2010, 08:19:27 AM
Quote from: finnster01 on March 28, 2010, 12:07:40 AM

That is a great question. Hopefully the answer is playing our first team players. Roy needs to start a fire under the players ass's!

Come along on Thursday evening and see...
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

KCat

On any given day any team can beat another ................................ask Martin O' Neill

finnster01

Quote from: KCat on March 28, 2010, 08:58:25 AM
On any given day any team can beat another ................................ask Martin O' Neill

That made me chuckle  :54: I wonder what he feels like today?
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

KCat

He probably have the team running up and down  hills with large wooden crosses strapped to their backs   .....
there is a Scottish term : ''Go boil you head''......................Collins is bobbing in the pot as we type  :005:

MGBadrock

we will deal with the german champions the same way we dealt with man utd, liverpool and juve.
have some faith

Peabody

I am not surprised that we lost at Hull yesterday, in fact I predicted it in White Noises guess the score. At the risk of re-opening the Bobby Z debate, as soon as I heard that he had'nt recovered from his tummy bug, I knew that we had lsot a big influence on our team. Whatever your views on him, Bobby has become a very impotant member of the side, I am sure that with his presence up front , Hull would have conceded some goals but hey ho he was'nt playing and we lost again. Lets wait and see about Thursday Finn but do not write us off just yet.