more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Re: The illustrated difference between Fulham fans and Liverpool fans

Started by TheDaddy, May 03, 2012, 08:14:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheDaddy

Quote from: cottage cheese on May 03, 2012, 04:07:19 PM
il have you know when i was up there studying at the uni (the proper one) i have a fantastic photo of me with that woman..we called her tracy, she used to hang around chinatown...
Until she ate it !
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

Whitby Fulham

Quote from: E.I.Adio on May 03, 2012, 06:39:10 PM
I Sat in the last seat of the row at Anfield once and that scouse beauty or her twin sister was a couple of seats away from us and when they scored she jumped up and down and her shirt rode up revealing way way too much of everything, My son was 12 years old at the time, 7 years later he still has nightmares.
Is that here sister with the flowers in her mouth.

Burt

Snibbo

LordNelson

"The Right Honorable Lord Viscount Nelson K.B., Vice-Admiral of the WHITE ... Fulham expects that every man will do his duty!"

ffcfairy

finnster01

Quote from: ffcfairy on May 05, 2012, 07:28:07 PM
Not quite sure what to actually say about this.....

Young lady, no words necessary. As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words.

Hope they (LFC fans) get stuck on their way home as well after losing the final. Chelsea or not, still gave me a nice chuckle.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Jimbobob

"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

LRCN

an unflattering pitcture no doubt, but there are guys and girls of differing levels of beauty, to put it as politely as i can, across all demographics. i know a couple of liverpool stunners. and ultimately mate, beauty is in the eye of the beholder!

nonetheless its nice to know the fair lady is a member of our forum, haha!

dweiss

Quote from: li_special on May 03, 2012, 08:17:10 PM

:005: This is so funny. This was also the first thought that crossed my mind when I saw the picture. The only think that is beautiful on the picture are the flowers and I think I will now go and order these flowers and hopefully then get a delivery from serenata flowers london england and uk transport services. I think this picture made my day.

RidgeRider

Quote from: dweiss on July 06, 2012, 09:33:55 AM
Quote from: li_special on May 03, 2012, 08:17:10 PM

:005: This is so funny. This was also the first thought that crossed my mind when I saw the picture. The only think that is beautiful on the picture are the flowers and I think I will now go and order these flowers and hopefully then get a delivery from serenata flowers london england and uk transport services. I think this picture made my day.

Please don't use this forum for directly promoting businesses. Next time I will remove the post.

Thank you,

Mods

Burt

Ugh...

Was rather hoping I didn't have to see those pics again.

Time to lock the thread!!