more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Re: Our Friends LBno.11 Is in Hospital - he's ok but needed the footie results

Started by Mr Fulham, May 03, 2012, 07:44:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Supermitch

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Ahhhhhhhh!!!Jezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !!!
Sorry to hear you are not well big man  ... but they will have you on the  warfarin  and you will be running around like a gisele in next to no time
talking of war .......... 086.gif

HatterDon

yep, there's nothing like rat poison coursing through your veins to bust them old clots.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

ealex40

All Best Wishes Ed for a speedy recovery!

Hope the lads can oblige with a few more points before the season's over.

NogoodBoyo

The voice and spirit of this board can't have a big clot.  Thin it out, Sir Les.  We need you back in full working order.
Nogood "saying that's an order, isit" Boyo

Jimbobob

Get well soon LB!!!  065.gif take a bow 065.gif
We need you in full form for the last two matches!
God bless!
:Haynes The Maestro: :Haynes The Maestro: :Haynes The Maestro:
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

OldBrownShoe

scarf  Hello big friend, thank you for your most recent PM. Sal and I are so sorry to learn that you are currently indisposed. I said that the nurses aren't all that! But they have a job to do.  No point in further excitement. It will probably take a Hattie Jacques style Matron to keep approx 1500 visitors/friends at bay.  Much love to you, and Sue of course, and if there is anything we can do... (Fulham can probably do the rest in their last two games.)

You are probably "comfortably numb" but be better real soon. We wish you a very speedy recovery.  God bless.  scarf
Johny's in the basement
Mixing up the medicine
I'm on the pavement
Thinking about the government
The man in the trench coat
Badge out, laid off
Says he's got a bad cough
Wants to get it paid off
Look out kid
It's somethin' you did
God knows when
But you're doin' it again
l

WhiteJC

LBNo11

...my sincere thanks to everyone for such wonderful messages of support. I really do feel privileged to know you and count many of you as personal friends, and from those I don't know we are all Fulham family as has been shown many times before when other members have been in ill health.

I have been let out for the weekend and will resume treatment at St Georges on Monday and will be there for about 5 days - in the meantime I have to get used to injecting myself - they will try a new drug to break the clot down faster than the normal rat poison does (warfarin).

On the first day at hospital they asked me if I was allergic to anything, I said chel$ea fans and needles! At least I will get used to needles from now on.

Thanks again for all the messages saying they are glad that the big clot will soon be gone...
:022: :023:

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

ron

Best Wishes for a speedy recovery LB, take your time and take it easy.

All of us on this board have a great debt of gratitude for all your efforts.  :54:

FatFreddysCat

Great to see you out and about Big fella, hope my return hasn't brought it on  :dft012: . On a serious note, look after yerself, dont go running before you can walk. I'm in Hospital for 17 days from sunday, but i'm being a guinea pig, times are hard and all that. Get well soon Ed  065.gif

watfordwhite

H6 will not sound the same for the last game of the season with out him. Hurry up and get well soon LB.  scarf scarf scarf
WE ARE THE WHITES, WE ARE THE WHITES, WE ARE, WE ARE, WE ARE THE WHITES.  scarf scarf scarf

Tonywa

One of the best of Fulham supporters, I'm very sorry to hear of his illness and hope he is fit and out of hospital as quick;y as possible.  Take care mate.  Cheers.  TW

licker

Anybody got update on this. ??  Hope everything goes well for you LB.

Bill

Pata

I'm fat, I'm Scouse

FC Silver Fox

Bon rétablissement, mon pôte. 
Always said you were a bit of a clot. Seriously, behave yourself and listen to the doctors and that lovely wife of yours. Best wishes.
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

ScalleysDad

On the first day at hospital they asked me if I was allergic to anything, I said chel$ea fans and needles! At least I will get used to needles from now on.

Tadah!
When I was going through a spell requiring loads of injections the nurses used to say "Small p****" just as the point of the needle was entering the skin to which I always replied "Cold room". Finally, I still thought it hilarious after about a hundred goes, an older nurse came up with the needle and said "Sharp scratch" Booooooooooooooooo!

The Equalizer

When I heard DVT, I thought he'd been suffering from it all season: Deep Voice Tromboning!

My very best wishes to you Ed for a very speedy recovery. I just hope they can do something about your tone while you're in there!  :dft012:

"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

Vinnieffc

All the best LB.. Sure you'll be back on top form in no time  :54: