watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Re: Our Friends LBno.11 Is in Hospital - he's ok but needed the footie results

Started by Mr Fulham, May 03, 2012, 07:44:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SG

I would like to echo all the good wishes to you Mr LB - get well soon.

Travers Barney

We are the whites

TheDaddy

"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

jms

scarf......Get well soon LB no 11.......always appreciated your response to my issues with this wonderful message board.
One day will shake your hand at 'What was once Rockwells '.
Jenny

HatterDon

"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

MOR :

Burt

bigalffc

Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

Ron Sheepskin

Get well soon LB. Can I respectfully request that those of you in H6 on Sunday make up for his absence.
"Do not affix anything to this wall" - sign that was affixed to wall above turnstiles at Hammy end before someone with a clipboard replaced it with a large Fire Exit sign.

vagrant

All these messages just show the respect and affection with which you are held Mr LB.  Take care, lots of care......

bog

Only just saw this. Get well soon Ed. Best wishes, perhaps a 3-0 against Sunderland will help!

092.gif

mrska

MESSAGE FROM ED  OVERWHELMED WITH THE MESSAGES AND THANKS HIS FULHAM FAMILY.. FOR THEIR SUPPORT..

Jimpav

Get well soon Ed. Hopefully a few points off Sunderland and Spurs will brighten you up a bit.

os5889

Get well soon Ed, wont be the same at Sunderland without hearing you hollering from the top of the stand!

fulhamthroughandthrough

i don't know you, and without wanting to sound melodramatic but when a fulham fan is suffering I can only offer you the very best of luck

White Noise

Very sorry to hear that about our leader.

Deep vein thrombosis is serious stuff for sure but I had always thought it was aquired by prolonged periods of sitting still?? Maybe its also brought on by prolonged periods of bellowing at idiots and kafkaesque levels of sifting through spam membership applications??

I am sorry that the medical profession has decided you are not, after all, indestructible but I for one remain a firm believe in your 'Highlander' status.

I was strolling through Charing Cross this morning and heard a loud cry of 'Nurse!!!!!' - so I guess that was you running out of grapes in sunny Kingston??

Get well soon sir and if you get a chance can you get the NHS organised for us while your in there :dft012:?

nickmuir

I hope you get better soon we all will sing for you on Sunday

BarryP

"Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense."