more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham In Talks With Nat Clyne?

Started by White Noise, May 04, 2012, 08:50:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

BPLTransferNews‏@BPLTransferNews

Fulham are in discussions over Nathaniel Clyne, Manchester United are lurking #FFC #MUFC

NorthernWhite

Now that would be EXCELLENT news Mr WN! I think Mr Fulham will be leaping around as well.

Do you have a hangover this morning after your birthday celebrations?

ElissonSnygg

Official board member of the Swedish Supporter Club - FFC Sweden.

Twitter: @ElissonSnygg

White Noise

Quote from: NorthernWhite on May 04, 2012, 09:05:41 AM
Now that would be EXCELLENT news Mr WN! I think Mr Fulham will be leaping around as well.

Do you have a hangover this morning after your birthday celebrations?

Can only find the one mention of it but am trying to track more down. Very shaky this morning but still got a run in - got to do these things when your old!

HatterDon

I'd love this to be true. Clyne was the most "premier league-ready" I saw in the Championship this season.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Bassey the warrior

Is the source reliable? This would be a very good piece of business. Given his age it would go to a tribunal, I'm hearing we could get him for around £2.5 million. I'm not sure whether he's ready to go straight into the team but if we keep Kelly and/or Grygera we could ease him in. I still think he's Manchester bound though.

EJL

Quote from: The Moose on May 04, 2012, 05:55:23 PM
Is the source reliable? This would be a very good piece of business. Given his age it would go to a tribunal, I'm hearing we could get him for around £2.5 million. I'm not sure whether he's ready to go straight into the team but if we keep Kelly and/or Grygera we could ease him in. I still think he's Manchester bound though.
But they've got Rafael who could still live up to the hype he's had in recent years. It would be a waste for someone like Nat Clyne to sit on the bench for United, and halt his development.

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: EJL on May 04, 2012, 06:32:04 PM
But they've got Rafael who could still live up to the hype he's had in recent years. It would be a waste for someone like Nat Clyne to sit on the bench for United, and halt his development.
I'm hearing more and more than Ferguson will dump him. He's looked very suspect defensively on many occasions. Notably against Everton. Phil Jones has been preferred in some games as has Chris Smalling.

EJL

Quote from: The Moose on May 04, 2012, 08:17:29 PM
Quote from: EJL on May 04, 2012, 06:32:04 PM
I'm hearing more and more than Ferguson will dump him. He's looked very suspect defensively on many occasions. Notably against Everton. Phil Jones has been preferred in some games as has Chris Smalling.
Come to think of it, they're quite busy in that area :o

fulhamthroughandthrough

is he a case of young english talent being overrated? just wondering before you all jump down my throat

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: fulhamthroughandthrough on May 04, 2012, 08:56:48 PM
is he a case of young english talent being overrated? just wondering before you all jump down my throat
True. He didn't impress me when I saw him against Cardiff in the Carling Cup, made lots of defensive errors. But I assume there's something to the hype, even if it's inflated.

MrFantastic

o yea best news I heard since coming from Tibet yea
My friend has a trophy wife, I guess it wasn't first place.