watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Pog is staying

Started by Brede Butter Pudding, May 03, 2012, 08:51:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hopper

no, i just don't get the scepticism. this guy has been completely lethal and so much danger since his been here. hit the post/crossbar twice as well against wigan.

Mr Fulham

Quote from: hopper on May 04, 2012, 01:55:45 AM
no, i just don't get the scepticism. this guy has been completely lethal and so much danger since his been here. hit the post/crossbar twice as well against wigan.

I saw him in a Stuttgart shirt.

sipwell

Quote from: Mr Fulham on May 04, 2012, 01:58:11 AM
Quote from: hopper on May 04, 2012, 01:55:45 AM

I saw him in a Stuttgart shirt.

you have to be honest mate. You saw him with his shirt off and are extremely jealous about his abs.  098.gif
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

White Noise

"I would like to stay in England, in Fulham,"

His house is in Fulham - maybe not his club though?? 086.gif

Max Headroom

People from Germany say he is not a prolific striker, but 47 Russian caps say he is pretty good in my book and his link up play is better than Zamora, and he does not have as many spectacular misses as Zamora, although not quite as Physical (which means he doesnt give away as many stupid free kicks!)

leonffc

Quote from: Max Headroom on May 04, 2012, 10:38:50 AM
People from Germany say he is not a prolific striker, but 47 Russian caps say he is pretty good in my book and his link up play is better than Zamora, and he does not have as many spectacular misses as Zamora, although not quite as Physical (which means he doesnt give away as many stupid free kicks!)

His link up play is better than Zamoras? Really?
I know Bobby wasnt the most popular but be real, his hold up play and bringing others in to the game was quality. Pog, for what he does bring to the game (better finishing, covers more ground) has trouble controlling the ball into him so can't really involve others (unless they're chasing his first touch).

cottage cheese

at the end of he day he has  already scored more goals than aj in the league this year and we got him for free....

aj has scored 6,3,3 in the league year after year.
The pog for free has already matched aj's best return in a single year

rotation or not, we already have a better striker so its a win win