watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Filth Bid For Battersea Power Station

Started by White Noise, May 04, 2012, 01:30:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Senior Supporter

A good move for them..... and I think the name change to Battersea United will really suit them.  :005:

FatFreddysCat

They'd like to donate a lot of money to extend the Northern line. Not a bribe at all then? Turn down the planning permission and see how keen Abramobitch is to help out the local community.

tommyffc

Quote from: Blingo on May 04, 2012, 05:51:52 PM
Quote from: tommyffc on May 04, 2012, 03:23:08 PM
Assuming they want something like the Westfalenstadion, which imo is the second best stadium in Europe behind the Camp Nou

Make that 3rd best, Craven Cottage is the best stadium in the WORLD.

The cottage is a place of worship, not a stadium.

Fletchino

finnster01

Mr CorkedHat used to earn a shilling a week running the hamster wheels at the Battersea Power Station  :58:
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

cebu

What did Battersea Power Station do to deserve this - no way! And anyway it's much too close. They need to follow my master plan for a ground share with West Ham at that Olympic thingy; call it the Spamski Arena ...    087.gif

A. Craven-Cottagist

What I like about this Battersea Power Station plan is that it re-institutes the policy - abandoned for decades - of putting combustible filth, sourced from far and wide, in one noxious, foul-smelling place.

White Noise

Quote from: A. Craven-Cottagist on May 05, 2012, 08:04:37 AM
What I like about this Battersea Power Station plan is that it re-institutes the policy - abandoned for decades - of putting combustible filth, sourced from far and wide, in one noxious, foul-smelling place.

:54: yee-haw!