watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ray Lewington off to England camp

Started by HammyH3, May 04, 2012, 07:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HammyH3

Announcement on the offal he'll join Roy at the end of the season as his assistant for the Euros.
Good luck to him.

http://www.fulhamfc.com/Club/News/NewsArticles/2012/May/LewingtonAnnouncement.aspx

No mention as to what happens after the tournament

FatFreddysCat

As Shady seems to be on the missing list i'd like to give Ray a big  :Haynes The Maestro: on his behalf.

Bassey the warrior

Well done Ray. Proud of you. Here's hoping when it all goes tits up in Euro 2012 the FA have the common sense to ignore the media witch hunt and keep Roy.

Berserker

Well at least Roy will have somebody on his side with Ray
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Scrumpy

Good luck Ray and Roy. Both good men.

000en.gif
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

Mr Fulham

I'm sure he'll keep close connections with FFC. Hope to see him back at Fulham soon though.

We now need a new Reserve team coach. What is Simon Morgan doing? scarf

Meerkat

Fantastic news and what a great opportunity for Ray a true member of the Fulham family great bloke, just don't forget to come back to us Ray  scarf  000en.gif

SG

It reads as though it is only for the Euros and not long term

MrFantastic

Good for him euro is great chance for him to make it
My friend has a trophy wife, I guess it wasn't first place.

Burt

MAF should do another announcement about giving up yet another Fulham person for the national cause  000en.gif

SHADY1

Roy for England great move....
Ray for England is he taking the piss... so a coach who won naff all is now going to be telling players who have won the premier league title,FA cup,champions league what to do...these players are coached by proven top coaches at club level and now Ray will be giving Terry,Lampard,Rooney etc instruction  on the training pitch ..... amazingly poor decision that the media when pulling Roy apart will jump on... good move for Ray though he will have a great autograph book..
we are Fulham stay realistic or be for ever disappointed ...

west kowloon white

Your first mistake Roy-nothing against Ray Lew-can see this being a press(Instigated  by Arry's press cronies)bloodbath this Summer-a sign of the times......

Berserker

I think it is a good idea for the Euro's, it will get Roy up and running quicker if he has somebody he has worked with before, and not somebody new. Also somebody where their club are willing to release him at short notice. After the Euro's i'm sure there will be a re-think about the set up on the England coaching staff, if Ray does well in the Euro's he may be kept on, if not they will get somebody else
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.