News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Can you imagine a Club that had 3 International coaches in its ranks?

Started by Scrumpy, May 04, 2012, 10:56:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scrumpy

That would be one hell of a Club woudn't it? They would have to be massive, surely?

English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

White Noise

It is a bit hard to comprehend isn't it? I think I will be watching England play this summer more for Ray than Roy. Sometimes nice guys really do come out on top in the end.  :clap_hands:

MJG

I got to know Ray quite well in the dark days and I have always stuck up for him on various boards.
Its a proud time for him and fulham to have this association and with the other countries as well.

White Noise

Quote from: MJG on May 05, 2012, 12:57:42 PM
I got to know Ray quite well in the dark days and I have always stuck up for him on various boards.
Its a proud time for him and fulham to have this association and with the other countries as well.

I know Shady thinks he is a terrible coach but he has always seemed to be on his own on that one. I see him as a Pat Rice type - first rate when working with the right sort of manager but diminished if working in a different set-up. A couple of people have told me about having the odd drink with him in his local over the years and he sounds a throughly stand up sort of bloke.