News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR - Will King Kenny be fired this summer/end of season?

Started by finnster01, May 06, 2012, 12:33:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you reckon?

Yes - He's past it
8 (40%)
No - Still a red scouser icon
12 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 20

finnster01

I reckon the Carling Cup saved him, which is a very sad state of affairs really
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Mr Fulham

Let him stay there, no worries - relegation on the cards in a few years time. He's deffo past it but I like it that way.

FatFreddysCat

Jimpav

Hopefully.

He has only won as many matches as Hodgson did in his short tenure.

They did win the Carling Cup but let's face it that trophy is a turd rolled in glitter and not worth the 100 million he spent to win it.

Motown

Probably not. But his limitations have been laid bare for all to see and I suspect he'll get kicked upstairs within 10 games of the new season unless there's a sea change. The Plod fans (and local media) got what they deserved, given their ludicrous levels of self-entitlement and shameful undermining of RH. Mid-table obscurity continues to beckon and it couldn't happen to a nicer bunch.

Burt

If it was anyone else apart from Daglish in charge, his days would be numbered.

Willard

Whether Dalgleish is sacked or moved upstairs, the fun will begin when the Victimpool fans start banging on about his replacement. Only Guardiola or Mourinho need apply.

cebu

I think he's just about safe for the time being, but Liverpool's next league season had better get off to a good start or he could be gone by Christmas.

Bassey the warrior

Quite astonishing he's not taken any blame for the failed signings. He may not have negotiated the fee but he signed off on them. It was his decision to spend £20 million on Downing.

ron

He'll carry on until  he suddenly feels he needs "time to himself" or some such excuse. This will allow him to leave again like he has before at Liverpool and elsewhere. His ability and character will therefore remain beyond reproach and he will be free to arrive like a latter day Christ in Majesty to save Liverpool from management by mere mortals in about season 2016/17.

...I can't stand him by the way.

Matt Inglis

There's only one Emma's burger stand.

fulhamguy

If you compare his achievements to other managers at Liverpool and other clubs, he deserves to go. BUT....

As much as a I hate the club and Dalglish after the treatment of Roy, they will have a better chance of success if they keep him. Clubs need stability, can't keep sacking managers after one year.
COYW!

jarv

Downing and Henderson are cr@p. If Downing was not left footed he would be playing for Tranmere. How many Liverpool players would start for Fulham?
Gerrard....eh Gerrard....Charlie Adam....and Carroll. That's about it I reckon.

ron

Quote from: Jimpav on May 06, 2012, 01:43:21 PM

.... that trophy is a turd rolled in glitter....

Don't mince your words now... :005:

MJG

Quote from: jarv on May 06, 2012, 09:19:19 PM
Downing and Henderson are cr@p. If Downing was not left footed he would be playing for Tranmere. How many Liverpool players would start for Fulham?
Gerrard....eh Gerrard....Charlie Adam....and Carroll. That's about it I reckon.
so who would Gerrard and Adam replace in today's eleven? Murphy-Diarra-Dembele which 2 would you drop?

west kowloon white

Moved "upstairs" and replaced by Jol-perfect outcome for you...