more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

seems fulham are off to china for pre season

Started by Zu-Meister, May 07, 2012, 09:26:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zu-Meister

http://news.gxnews.com.cn/staticpages/20120507/newgx4fa7bf02-5206190.shtml
basically, says july 15th there will be a game fulham vs real betis at nanling. and then it goes on to state which players will be likely to play etc

Zu-Meister

MJG

Google says:

Guangxi News, Nanning, May 7 (trainee reporter Huang Liyuan) the afternoon of May 7, the organizers of Nanning's first international football match was held in Guangxi Sports Center for the first time will meet the media, announced July 15 will be staged in Guangxi Sports Center, La LigaReal Betis and Premier League Fulham's passion against the visual feast of top European football for Guangxi fans bring.

It is the wide first the highest level of football matches, but also the two teams in the history of the first clash. Guangxi fans will close glimpse of the style of the players of the world.

Real Betis squad highest profile player is Paraguay football "National Idol" Santa Cruz. In addition, imported from Spain Chica, the introduction of the Ai Maya from the Premier League club Wigan Athletic. But the team only five foreign players, the localization is quite obvious.

Fulham squad, Danny Murphy, Zamora England internationals, the vast majority of the remaining players from around the world, such as the number one goalkeeper, Mark Schwarzer, the Australian team abroad, the avant-garde Dempsey team top players in the United States, center Hoatson, from the Netherlands, the whole team and more internationally oriented.

The tournament will be held July 15 in Guangxi Sports Center can accommodate up to 60,000 ticket price is divided into seven files: 180 yuan, 280 yuan, 380 yuan, 580 yuan, 880 yuan, 1280 yuan and 1880 yuan, will be sale in early June, through a designated point of sale.

Conference, one of the event organizer, Guangxi, Yong Yue Culture Industry Development Co., Ltd. said it would open enrollment selection of 22 excellent 15 to 16-year-old young people in Guangxi sent to the Premier League clubs to accept during the summer months month-British elite football training, for the Chinese reserve football professionals.

The King

I never knew the Dempsey team was avant-garde!

finnster01

Quote from: Zu-Meister on May 07, 2012, 09:26:53 PM
sorry, nan ning, not nanling

Sounds like an exercise in Ca-ching to me  :dft012:
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

dishEJtheRock!

its nice of us to bring along zamora. least we can do for him after the whole relegation thing

ScalleysDad

Blimey if 'we' are a hit in China getting the occassional seat is going to be tricky. P2 is the reformed United Nations as it is with Slavs, eastern europeans, Johnnie foreigner, North Americans, Scandinavians, people from the north,(away fans to most of us), and the poor souls fleeced by the touts. We are changing our name from The Brainstrust to The Enclave. Summer homework then. Whats mandarin for Good afternoon, Hello, Welcome and Bloody sit down! (the latter with the appropriate emphasis please).

MJG

Quote from: ScalleysDad on May 09, 2012, 08:40:57 AM
Blimey if 'we' are a hit in China getting the occassional seat is going to be tricky. P2 is the reformed United Nations as it is with Slavs, eastern europeans, Johnnie foreigner, North Americans, Scandinavians, people from the north,(away fans to most of us), and the poor souls fleeced by the touts. We are changing our name from The Brainstrust to The Enclave. Summer homework then. Whats mandarin for Good afternoon, Hello, Welcome and Bloody sit down! (the latter with the appropriate emphasis please).
ahhhh those days are gone, i have escaped to H3 and will now not have to endure day trippers who do not have a clue what they are doing at a game.

The Equalizer

A clever idea. Start appealing to the serious emerging markets and you could have a potential fanbase bigger than QPR's billions!
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

zzamora

Very good idea. Coupled with the (possible) friendly in the USA, we really are pushing our economic ventures. On the back of a successful season, with a number of international players including American Dempsey, the economic advantages of a tour are clear to be seen. Americans will flock to see Clint in the friendly, we push the club, they support us and bam wallop, we have ourselves an overseas fan base (exapnding of course- someone push them towards Fulham USA supporters club wink wink nudge nudge all of  you American fans  :dft012:

China is also a fantastic marketing opportunity. I went there in October and sport is massive. Massive billboards of the next BPL fixture... not Spanish, or German, but English. The English League. A couple of my friends brought Chelsea/Arsenal/United shirts and I brought my Fulham shirt. We wore them at different occasions, but all of them, yes, even the Fulham one, was noticed and pointed out as a English Premier League team. Again, bringing the team to China, full of international players, is smart business. Push the club, get fans, and Bam Wallop (x2) you get more overseas fans.

And of course, we have our ace in the pack for the Asian Market- Neil Etheridge. Mega Superstar already (talking Rooney size in Asia), you can be guaranteed that he will bring them out to watch us.

This is a very very smart move by the club.

FatFreddysCat

Waste of time if you ask me, They're all mad on the Big boys, can't really see us getting many fans out there unless we sign a Kitchen. I'd focus on the scandie market, as they do pop over a fair bit, plus maybe a trip to Holland if we keep signing players from there.

ScalleysDad

Quote from: MJG on May 09, 2012, 09:59:29 AM
Quote from: ScalleysDad on May 09, 2012, 08:40:57 AM
ahhhh those days are gone, i have escaped to H3 and will now not have to endure day trippers who do not have a clue what they are doing at a game.

We uhmed and arrhed for a bit but decided to stay like the little old lady who won't sell her house to make way for the office block or by pass. The Club can go into denial about how staff use their Season Tickets and the debate will go on for ages in ever increasing circles but we is staying. Look for a small group of people in Davy Crockett hats singing Alamo songs next season. Mrs Berserker has moved across to P1 as well and was interested to hear what the Club said. I'm sure the marketing people have got segregation and integration confused but what O. Bring on those bad boys and we will fire katherine up with the promise of home made muffins for half time ................ you could be missing out here! Good luck in H3. I only saw the back of your head and was gearing up to slating one of your posts but never got round to it. Mrs Berserker was not far behind you either ...... and you never knew! I have a feeling one of the Mods is in our vicinity. We will 'out' him one of these days.