watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Did you find a phone on Sunday?

Started by Shredhead, May 07, 2012, 11:19:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shredhead

I lost mine in (or maybe outside) the Railway pub, Putney High Street, after the match - about 5.30pm. It's a Samsung Galaxy Ace in a leather-like case. I know its a long shot, but the pub was full of Fulham fans. Please PM me if you can help.
Cheers.
Also occasionally on Twitter @shredheadFFC

nickmuir

Sorry I did not go to the railway after the Mach so I. Ant help you there

Berserker

Try ring your phone from another one. My other half got his back that way. He had left in a hire car and the next person having the car heard it ringing, answered it and they could then arranged  the phones return to it's rightful owner. Worth a try as more people are honest and helpful than is imagined.
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Fletchino

FatFreddysCat

Try posting on the offal and tiff, you never know.

Shredhead

Quote from: Berserker on May 08, 2012, 08:11:51 AM
Try ring your phone from another one. My other half got his back that way. He had left in a hire car and the next person having the car heard it ringing, answered it and they could then arranged  the phones return to it's rightful owner. Worth a try as more people are honest and helpful than is imagined.
Thanks. I tried that as soon as I realised. I've also posted on the offal. Looks like I'll be visiting one of those dodgy 'unblocking' shops. I had some pics of my daughter at the Wigan game I'll miss.
Also occasionally on Twitter @shredheadFFC

Reindeer

Does the phone have a GPS tracker?

I left mine in The Temperance one Sunday and was able to pin-point it there.  That said, I reckon you've blocked the sim already, so might be a mute point.