watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, 100% HATE QPR

Started by Admin, May 08, 2012, 01:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

I never used to, I didn't really know that much about them but what I've learnt about that lot this season, is that they are the most deluded, one sighted, arrogant bunch of fans I have ever, ever met in my life. I'm going to say that they now up there if not worse on my hate list than Spurs fans.

When we were going through the great escape, our fans were level headed, or at least I thought they were. There was no talk about the following season and who we should sign, we in most cases were planning for the Championship and being sensible about whom we could get hold of or who we could invest in at that level. I think the highest we ever aimed was keeping hold of Nevland but not that lot, oh no...

Yakubu, Paul Robinson, Moses, Maxi Rodriguz...

The last time I looked, they are down if they get beat by Man City and Bolton win at Stoke. You'd have thought that lot are high and dry reading their forum or listening to their fans speak. I know there is a element of 'keeping the faith' etc but that lot honestly do take the biscuit.

If they go on the last game it will really, really, make my season!!     

west kowloon white

Fear Bolton will lose at the thugs-which will make Hughes a genius?
If I was a QPR fan would not be too "confident" of this Malaysian money providing all they expect-but time will tell-if rumours of what Jol has got lined up to replace the Dems etc I look forward to the derby and Spam  too-it's what it's all about isn't it?

Jambo

We all see the game differently, FoF has taught me that.

@jambohunt

http://jameshuntbw.blogspot.co.uk/

west kowloon white

Would any of the above be first choice for us-bunch of rejects?

Fletchino

I hate them proper scum club. I'm tempted to put a £100 on a stoke win just to try and soften the blow if Bolton carnt pull it off the hahas will get tonked at manc a Bolton 95 min winner would be funny but would take 3/4 early on

timmyg

I'm not fond of them, but I enjoy having them as a rival.

It always amazes me how we delude ourselves into thinking Chelsea are our rivals. They're not. They're not even close to our league (metaphorically). They just happen to play a few miles away from us.

QPR is a team of similar standing and stature. Sure, their fans may be delusional morons. But they're on a more equal pegging than either side wants to admit.

All this reminds me of high school where our big rival was the local parochial school whose athletic tentacles stretched into a wide, wide area. Yet we, a large regional public school, had next to nothing in common with them as our student body could only come from 5 specific towns. And if you were realllly good at a sport, you didn't go to my HS. You went elsewhere. But for whatever reason, they were our big bad rivals we needed to beat. But never did.
"Not everybody's the perfect person in the world. I mean everyone kills people, murders people, steals from you, steals from me, whatever." -- Terrelle Pryor, on Michael Vick

mrska

This poem was written about QPR's season..  cringeworthy and they seem to of forgot to mention us, so ive added a verses at the bottom

We drove the Potters potty
And beat the Gooners too
We stuck 3 past the scousers
And beat the twats in blue

Now Harry's bunch of Yids
Were beaten at our ground
And all the boys from Swansea
Got quite the run around

So Rangers men head northwards
To face the City Boys
If we can get a point from this
Coyle will throw out all his toys

So please God, if you're listening
Or Santa, you will do
Please trip up all the City lads
And help the White and Blue

Against the Whites we were just SH!te
They bashed us by seven.. sending them into second heaven!
They plunged us in trouble,
when they did the double!!!

MOR :

zander

I couldnt agree with you more admin. However I've unfortunately got a feeling they will just survive. I genuinely say this with little bias but I've found them boring and predictable this year. They've done nothing except spend millions on seemingly washed up players who have contributed little.

If they go they won't be missed but if they stay up I'll look forward to another February 25th!!

finnster01

Could be a double whammy the last day. Lets say QPR against the odds gets a result against Man City and survives + man U wins their match and win the league again.

Too much to handle  :020:
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Lighthouse

The reason QPR are easily disliked goes back to the Fulham Park Rangers days. The supporters of QPR just accepted it with very little complaint. While fans from  every club from Walsall to Chelscum gave Fulham support the QPR fans sat back, by and large, and did nothing. In the day when I used to follow Fulham away and at home I refused from that moment on to set foot in Loftus Road even when we used it for a few seasons.

Childish and silly but I still dislike them above all clubs. They will survive the drop no doubt. But at least they have suffered a bit. While the rest of us just sat back and watched.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

bigalffc

Oh  Pleeeeeaaaase let 'em go down!!!!! 091.gif
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

Burt

I've never really hated them, in fact got some mates who support them in the same way that we are passionate about our own club.

However, the manner in which Sparky turned his back on us in the word of ambition has made me want them to go down sooooooooo much it's untrue.

If there is a higher being, Bolton will do the business whilst Citeh tonk QPR.

FatFreddysCat

If it was possible i'd bung the footballing Gods a ton to let them go down. Four minute stoppage time goal by Bolton after the hahas think they are safe.