News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR - The dinosaurs may have farted themselves into extinction..

Started by finnster01, May 08, 2012, 08:42:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

finnster01

If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Berserker

I discussed with my other half last night as i reckon if people ate more greens then they could save on heating costs.
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

ScalleysDad

Quote from: Berserker on May 08, 2012, 08:53:59 PM
I discussed with my other half last night as i reckon if people ate more greens then they could save on heating costs.

Exciting day in Brighton then? I got your message. The seat debacle thing was sent last night so let me know if it melted in the ether.

Berserker

No never got it. The gig was great in Brighton, managed to get a Fish supper on the pier, then  tour round the Royal Pavillion today. Haven't been to Brighton since i was a nipper

- Martin Luther King Jr.

cebu

Quote from: Berserker on May 08, 2012, 09:12:13 PM
No never got it. The gig was great in Brighton, managed to get a Fish supper on the pier, then  tour round the Royal Pavillion today. Haven't been to Brighton since i was a nipper

Yes, the Royal Pavilion is always worth a visit!.

Burt

Berserker

I had a similar comment at home but of course being a lady i do not do such things!

- Martin Luther King Jr.

ron

Quote from: cebu on May 08, 2012, 09:16:07 PM
Quote from: Berserker on May 08, 2012, 09:12:13 PM

Yes, the Royal Pavilion is always worth a visit!.

What has put me off Brighton in recent times is the traffic. Last two visits I finished up in gridlock on the way home.

ron

As for animals destroying the earth with their exhaust gases, I don't think we should take the chance with cattle doing it again by eating them while we can. I started my crusade this evening with a rather large slice with mushrooms, and the trimmings.

Better be safe than sorry  :54: 

GoldCoastWhite

Quote from: ron on May 08, 2012, 11:05:01 PM
As for animals destroying the earth with their exhaust gases, I don't think we should take the chance with cattle doing it again by eating them while we can. I started my crusade this evening with a rather large slice with mushrooms, and the trimmings.

Better be safe than sorry  :54: 
Amen to that brother Ron. PETA = People Eating Tasty Animals !  :54: