watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Voting Closed On Fulham's Player Of The Year

Started by White Noise, May 10, 2012, 09:49:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

Clint Dempsey has either scored or assisted 53% of Fulham's league goals this season, only Robin van Persie has a higher ratio (56%).

mrska

yeah its a no brainer...  Id like to see Frei get some recognition for his break through season.  Maybe a young player of the year..

Frankie-Peter Taylor

I know every one will vote for Dempsey, so I'm going to vote for Dembele, who will surely come second. Third is a hard one though, Kelly has had a good season, Riise's been immense 2nd half of the season, Murphy being his usual self, Frei has had a good breakthrough, and Pog came in banging in goals.

twang

Quote from: Frankie-Peter Taylor on May 10, 2012, 10:55:31 AM
I know every one will vote for Dempsey, so I'm going to vote for Dembele, who will surely come second. Third is a hard one though, Kelly has had a good season, Riise's been immense 2nd half of the season, Murphy being his usual self, Frei has had a good breakthrough, and Pog came in banging in goals.

And Brede has been brilliant as always. It's easy to forget that as he's got such high standards.

ElissonSnygg

Quote from: White Noise on May 10, 2012, 09:49:50 AM
Clint Dempsey has either scored or assisted 53% of Fulham's league goals this season, only Robin van Persie has a higher ratio (56%).

Thats crazy!
Official board member of the Swedish Supporter Club - FFC Sweden.

Twitter: @ElissonSnygg

jarv

Not only crazy but it will need at least 2 players to step up and fill those stats next season (if we lose him).

The King

Quote from: jarv on May 10, 2012, 03:59:16 PM
Not only crazy but it will need at least 2 players to step up and fill those stats next season (if we lose him).

How about Assaidi and Narsingh who have contributed 56 of Heerenveen's 100 goals (if I did my research correctly)?

ClarksOriginal

Quote from: The King on May 10, 2012, 05:06:49 PM

How about Assaidi and Narsingh who have contributed 56 of Heerenveen's 100 goals (if I did my research correctly)?

Narsingh 22 assists! Thunderous.
@sonikkicks on Twitter.

Mr Fulham

Quote from: The King on May 10, 2012, 05:06:49 PM

Eredivise defenders: :025:
Prem defenders: :54: