watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Martin Tyler's Column

Started by White Noise, May 09, 2012, 03:25:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

finnster01

How come every time I read Martin Tyler's column I think I am watching an episode of The Big Bang Theory  :032:
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

The Doctor

That's an interesting little teaser.  I can name 2 of the 4 they're after.  Shocking performance by me...  Any other advances?

EJL

Quote from: finnster01 on May 09, 2012, 03:38:56 PM
How come every time I read Martin Tyler's column I think I am watching an episode of The Big Bang Theory  :032:
Please don't tell me you watch that  096.gig

finnster01

Quote from: EJL on May 09, 2012, 05:21:43 PM

Mr EJL,

Whilst I don't think I have ever watched a complete episode, I will have to admit I have channel surfed and on occasion landed on the program and as a result also caught the odd giggle. There is something very funny about nerds...Reminds me of the Dungeons and Dragon "My wand is bigger than yours" guys at the Student Union.  :011:

ScalleysDad

Quote from: finnster01 on May 09, 2012, 05:48:34 PM

Mr EJL,

Whilst I don't think I have ever watched a complete episode, I will have to admit I have channel surfed and on occasion landed on the program and as a result also caught the odd giggle. There is something very funny about nerds...Reminds me of the Dungeons and Dragon "My wand is bigger than yours" guys at the Student Union.  :011:

Mine was the one with the glittery star on the end which my Nan had sown on. Were you the guy with the purple one and big glasses? If so I have been waiting years to apoligise. Size, as you said at the time, is'nt important.

finnster01

Quote from: ScalleysDad on May 09, 2012, 08:45:41 PM
Quote from: finnster01 on May 09, 2012, 05:48:34 PM

Mr EJL,

Mine was the one with the glittery star on the end which my Nan had sown on. Were you the guy with the purple one and big glasses? If so I have been waiting years to apoligise. Size, as you said at the time, is'nt important.

Unfortunately I was not, as I was a mere spectator in the Beer Bar waiting for the time to throw the tossers out so I could set up for the boat races, the yard, and single pint competitions. Oh happy days.

Jimbobob

You Don't watch the Big Bang Theory???   096.gig

"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?