watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

### Attention Yanks, exiles and/or visitors to the US of A

Started by HatterDon, May 09, 2012, 05:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HatterDon

Since all 10 matches on "Survival Sunday" will be played at the same time, Rupert Murdoch put down other people's cell phones long enough to dictate to the Fox conglomorate that 9 of these matches would be broadcast LIVE that day. ESPN2 carries the 10th. Many of these networks haven't been within a mile of football in the past -- Fuel TV [auto racing], FX [avant garge sci fi] -- and like that.

After a tipoff from the lovely and talented FulhamUSA.com, I checked the schedules and the match to be shown LIVE on Fox's flagship station will be ... wait for it ...

Tottenham v. Fulham

So make sure you tune in live [or set your DVR] to Fox Soccer Channel at 0900 Central on Sunday, and watch us screw the Spuds out of their Champions League slot.

COYW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

AmericanJames

That is spectacular! Though you had me going for a second, I thought you meant that they were on network fox which would have been mind boggling
Some people are literally too stupid to insult

valdeingruo

and what about those who have al jazera and they don't cover the premier? bahah just my luck eh?
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

HatterDon

Quote from: andersons11 on May 10, 2012, 06:20:32 AM
and what about those who have al jazera and they don't cover the premier? bahah just my luck eh?

I believe foxsoccer.com is carrying ALL the matches live on line.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel