watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR - Blackpool

Started by Mr Fulham, May 10, 2012, 12:27:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Fulham

Charlie Adam has just revealed on Sky that Ian Holloway once laid out the Blackpool formation at a team meeting using teddy bears

:005: hope they beat the Spam at Wemberley  :clap_hands:

Oakeshott

I don't. Better for our players and supporters, some dark and wet November day, to have a few miles trip across London to play the Hammers than to spend hours flogging up to Blackpool.

Having QPR, Reading, West Ham and Southampton in the Premiership rather than Wolvs., Blackburn, Bolton and Blackpool reduces travel pressures on players and fans very considerably, so I'm hoping QPR survive and the Hammers win the play off final.

TWFL

Quote from: Oakeshott on May 10, 2012, 08:12:26 AM
I don't. Better for our players and supporters, some dark and wet November day, to have a few miles trip across London to play the Hammers than to spend hours flogging up to Blackpool.

Having QPR, Reading, West Ham and Southampton in the Premiership rather than Wolvs., Blackburn, Bolton and Blackpool reduces travel pressures on players and fans very considerably, so I'm hoping QPR survive and the Hammers win the play off final.
As a fan where would you rather go though? The dodgy East End of London or to the beach (not a very warm one I'll give you that) up at Blackpool? I think for fans it would be much better if Blackpool came up, especially if they play the same way they did last time.

BalDrick

'Ian Holloway once laid out the Blackpool formation at a team meeting using teddy bears'

He is crackers isn't he? Taken solely on which manager I'd prefer, then Blackpool all day long. But I've got some mates who are West Ham, plus it's an easier (and, far more importantly, cheaper) journey. Bottom line, I care about as much as I can influence it, ie not a jot.
Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town

Holders

West Ham just have so many bad memories, plus Ian's a great character and Blackpool were good to watch so it's a no-brainer for me. Is it on telly?
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

AlFayedsChequebook

West Ham have massively outspent all the other clubs this year in the Championship and have failed to get automatic promotion. They play awful football under Allardyce and if they dont go up they will have a huge 'luxury tax' bill to pay off.

Blackpool on the other hand play great fun football whilst spending within their means. Their manager is always good for a quote and their fans are some of the least obnoxious around.

Tangerine Army!

Jack Fulham

Plus we always lose to west ham c'mon Blackpool!!!!