watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

This Season V Last Comparison

Started by White Noise, May 10, 2012, 08:52:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

http://www.eplindex.com/14392/how-does-your-team-compare-to-last-season-opta-stats-comparison-2.html?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=how-does-your-team-compare-to-last-season-opta-stats-comparison-2

Fulham

Fulham have conceded 0.20 more goals per game this season than they did last season and kept 3 less clean sheets. Although, they have completed 78.92% of their passes this season, which is 5.74% more than last season.

Fulham's crossing accuracy is 1% worse than last season and it has taken them an extra 0.05 minutes to create a chance. They have scored 3 less goals this season and it has taken an extra minute to score a goal.

They have converted 1% more of their chances this season but taken 33 less shots than last season. Although, it has taken them 9 minutes to have a shot in both seasons and they have had 10 more shots on target this season.

Fulham have also created the same amount of clear-cut chances as last season, but it has taken them 2 minutes less to create them. However, they have converted 4% less of the clear-cut chances that they created.

They have also made 9% fewer passes in the attacking half of the pitch this season but made 4% more passes in the final third.

Therefore, the main area that Fulham need to improve on next season is the defensive side of their game as they have conceded more goals per game this season and kept fewer clean sheets than last season. They also need to make sure that they convert the clear-cut chances that they create, but if they can keep hold of Pogrebnyak then I can see this statistic improving next season.

mrska

We've already won 3 more games this season than last year, although weve lost 2 more.

Four away wins is an improvement..  be nice if we could push that to 6 next season.

Not bad seeing as we didnt win any of our first 6 games of the season..

Ive personally enjoyed this season more than last years

MJG

What i take from that is we are passing the ball more both in the final third & in our half and while taking less shots, percentage wise more are on target.
Building up from the back then moving it quickly into the final third, seems to be the results of those stats.

cottage cheese

what i wont take from this season is the lack of concentration at the back at times this season which has cost us points.

AND  our corners/set pieces (apart from dempseys two)...we seem so clueless at taking corners and yet murphy still passes to dembele to either lose it or hit the first man....this needs a lot of work over the summer as we were such a threat from corners under hughes thats why i know this team can bloody score from them!!!!

Logicalman

Quote from: cottage cheese on May 10, 2012, 10:21:18 AM
what i wont take from this season is the lack of concentration at the back at times this season which has cost us points.

AND  our corners/set pieces (apart from dempseys two)...we seem so clueless at taking corners and yet murphy still passes to dembele to either lose it or hit the first man....this needs a lot of work over the summer as we were such a threat from corners under hughes thats why i know this team can bloody score from them!!!!

Good point on the corners, and the same could go for FK in the opposing 3rd as well, as we seem to be taking less 'conventional' of each, and more so trying out little flicks, and wide passes, neither of which are providing more goals.