watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Here comes the ambition destroyer!

Started by Frankie-Peter Taylor, May 10, 2012, 11:31:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighthouse

We can spend our time being thankful for not being relegated. But just once in a while it is worth looking at how far we have come. Yes I resent it when tactics and good players look confused. But why not look to the ceiling and not the floor. I have no ambition but hope that this Fulham team can maintain its continued progress. We can do you know? We don't have to be scared of failure. If we fail we fail. But there is real hope now in us pushing on. Let us not stifle hope before it has been allowed to soar into unrealistic heights.

Some believed we would never be an established Prem side. But look at us now.

I blame Jol.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Travers Barney

Quote from: Lighthouse on May 10, 2012, 09:31:03 PM
We can spend our time being thankful for not being relegated. But just once in a while it is worth looking at how far we have come. Yes I resent it when tactics and good players look confused. But why not look to the ceiling and not the floor. I have no ambition but hope that this Fulham team can maintain its continued progress. We can do you know? We don't have to be scared of failure. If we fail we fail. But there is real hope now in us pushing on. Let us not stifle hope before it has been allowed to soar into unrealistic heights.

Some believed we would never be an established Prem side. But look at us now.

I blame Jol.

Yeah Lighthouse love it...a 2012/2013 team keeping the delightfully gifted Dembele and the season of a lifetime Dempsey...perhaps the muted introduction of new Dutchmen prompted by a new orange kit will realise all our dreams..total football?

Maybe the outstanding centre back that can truly compliment Brede and a right back that can rival our much improved eire international will be aquired.

A bullish pacy forward wouldn't go amiss too..couple on show last night at the Europa Final where I believe we had a presence...

Either way...we've never had it so good and thats a fact.

This is our golden era
We are the whites