A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham player of the season

Started by cookie123, May 12, 2012, 07:47:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

who is your fulham player of the season?

Clint Dempsey
95 (88.8%)
Moussa Dembele
8 (7.5%)
Brede Hangeland
3 (2.8%)
Danny Murphy
1 (0.9%)
Damien Duff
0 (0%)
Mark Schwarzer
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 94

Voting closed: May 15, 2012, 07:47:51 PM

cookie123

who is YOUR fulham player of the season?

FatFreddysCat

He's not my favorite player but it has to be Dempsey.

cebu

I think they all deserve recognition, but if there can only be one, it's Clint for me.

bigalffc

its the deuce no question starsnstripes
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

leonffc

I was going to type word for word what FatFreddy put.
He's had a blinding season and deserves recognition for it. Well played Clint Dempsey.

Mr Fulham

Deuce, without a doubt. Dembele second. Riise third due to some terrific performance during the second part of the season.

psand22

hurricane_nz

FFC Norway

Walsh

if it wasn't for Hangeland we would have conceded a lot more goals and finished lower in the league, you could say the same about Dempsey scoring but if Dempsey didn't score I am sure somebody else would have stepped up and got a few.

Jack Fulham

Some odd choices on the poll. Dempsey for sheer consistency though.

Tonywa

Can't see past Deuce, though Brede has been as reliable as usual - at least when he hasn't had the awful Phillippe Senderos to contend with.

Burt

Much as he frustrates the hell out of me at times, it has got to be that boy Clint Dempsey. Superb season, we wouldn't be anywhere near 9th without his goals.

Matt Inglis

How anyone can not vote for Clint I cannot begin to fathom.
There's only one Emma's burger stand.

YankeeJim

Player of the season has to be Demps. Hangers is my second choice but I just don't think his presence made a 17 goal difference. Walsh said someone else would have got a few. 17 ain't a few. Did you see today's match? Attack wise we were very poor.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

valdeingruo

I love Hangeland, my favorite current player, but to play 95% of the matches for Fulham, score that many goals and get less than 10 yellows and no reds, that is class.
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

RidgeRider

Dembele??? 2 goals. How many assists? Not many if I recall. Really? Ok, he can move the ball with his feet better than anyone but seriously??? Player of the Season?

Lot of players had good games and good patches of play but nobody had the impact on our season's total points than Dempsey. Its not even close I don't think. I absolutely love the player but even Hangeland had some patches of poor play this season.

BarryP

It is not Dempsey when  079.gif. Tremendous season.
"Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense."